Looking for a old sequnce from Sidewalk

My Business partner has the same name as some dude up Darlington way and he was using my mates email for loans and stuff like that so he was getting loads of shit from people saying he owed them money. He’d also used it to book a holiday so my mate cancelled it.

Sounds like something, someone from Darlo would do.

2 Likes

This thread is great

1 Like

17 Likes

8 Likes

9 Likes

This is 100% because of Ryan Gray. He found it. Please direct all props to the ruler Rye. Thank you sir.

Weirdly there’s a shot of Tariq two pages before this that I scanned and sent him, while totally missing this.

Big up Ryan for knowing this, finding it and letting me know.

Also I have a duplicate so DM me your address if you want this.

9 Likes

Thank you @buildafire and Ryan Gray and everybody else who positively contributed to this thread and search.

3 Likes

@buildafire going above and beyond. And big up Rye!

What a great community this is!

5 Likes

100%

1 Like

This is so rad and I can remember this sequence now. We used to Skate them fountain steps every weekend back then. Never skated the rail though. Props Rye.

1 Like

Success

1 Like

Yeah I totally remember the sequence and the 5050 pic above it now

1 Like

The rail was there for the day assuming it was something the Scarborough lads had acquired somehow remember they were a pretty resourceful bunch. I broke my collar bone on them steps but didn’t realise at the time and came back on the train to Brid.

Definitely.

Stoked on this thread… and the result.

5 Likes

Been drinking today. But still cannot believe all you lot. Crazy how this has happened. Please know how much it means and how much it is appreciated. The selfless effort and time. The unity still. Properly brilliant. Can’t extend thanks enough.

11 Likes

Oh nice, you found it! I expected to not recognise the seq/page etc but it’s really memorable. Those early issues were constantly pawed over though so I imagine everyone has most of it etched.

1 Like

6 Likes

You’re too kind - I can’t accept those props on my own though - shout out Wig, Horse,Kris Forder, Uncle Someone, Rye, Leo, Bartok, Nik Taylor, Niall Neeson, Ches, KP etc etc.

3 Likes

Can someone please post the sequence of the bs lip from the gravedigger?