Middle Aged Shed

Going to get one at the front I think. The whole back will probably need to be shelves. Only recently thought about windows, but at least one will be essential. Quite hyped on it all now.

It can also function as a birthing pool 9mths later

1 Like

Was always on the future plans but not going to be able to now :frowning:
Ha

I thought you meant a hot tub for a moment there, haha. Just in your front garden waving at people walking past with a beer.

4 Likes

I was just googling wheelie bin hot tubs and got here

5 Likes

A nice hot brown bog.

5 Likes

Dormer windows; coffee making machines; investment choices; to buy handmade shoes or not; shed chat; this place has got the fucking lot covered. Best kept middle-aged secret forum on the net.

I’m fully expecting to be hitting you all up on colostomy bag advice or retirement home options in a couple of decades.

6 Likes

You stay there, sweat loads of shit out of your system, can kind of meditate, think about skate tricks you want to learn, projects you want to work on or you can talk with whoever you’re with, it’s relaxing for your muscles after a gnarly session, you get better sleep. It’s good for your skin and boosts your immune system too. I don’t know, it’s just really relaxing and good for the soul I suppose.

I used to work close to a sauna place in Geneva, I’d go there during my lunch break, jumping in Lake Geneva’s 3°C water after sweating loads was pretty intense and brutal but I always had the best feeling when I’d get out of the water, feeling immortal.

We have a sauna at our place. Haven’t used it as much as we usually do this winter as we don’t do much shit due to Covid but I still love chilling there regularly. Especially if hungover. It sorts you out.

Lol.
I always imagine those things just reeking of cum

1 Like

You can get pregnant just walking past one

What if any is the difference between a loft and an attic?

About two fiddy

2 Likes

I try to say attic if I’m speaking to Americans but actually call it the loft.

Here’s a fancy fridge.

1 Like

Just made a Croque Madame because I wanted something a bit fancier than cheese on toast but not a full meal.

If that’s not midlife I dont know what is

Make them with eggs laid by your chickens for extra midlife points!

1 Like

The guitar forum I’m on is all old blokes talking about getting their brogues back from their cordwainers

Its brilliant.

1 Like

Bedroom finally taking shape!

8 Likes

Gotta love how Threadless, etc. can make a shitty t-shirt design look high-end with their stock image composites.

I had something similar to see off a mouse who had moved into the kitchen. It did the trick!

1 Like

I bought a couple of plugin bug repellers when I had a mite problem in the studio but I don’t think they ever worked.

1 Like