Middle Aged Shed

1 Like

Thats not a shed

3 Likes

Why’s that flat bottom so long?

The main ramp looks good but skating it with that fence there would give me the heebie jeebies.

Are you mad? Sanding off woodchip would be utterly utterly insane and cause so much dust

1 Like

Open a window then.

Someone has clearly never dealt with woodchip.

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve ever had to deal with wallpaper in my life. Hashtag blessed.

3 Likes

You truly do not understand how blessed you are. Live, laugh, love.

1 Like

Just tiled the fireplace hearth, only had the stuff to do it for maybe 6-7 years.

5 Likes

Pictures. I rebuilt my fireplace. Was a pain in the arse to do it

1 Like

One just as I finished, still needed a wipe down and one just now.

8 Likes

Gardens coming along, holly tree nearly down and sleepers all in place. Spent yesterday digging out the borders, putting a membrane down and refilling with 2120L of soil (I worked it out to try and gain brownie points from the wife…). Annoyingly still got one last border to do so back to the shop again this morning and get this done. Backs in pieces but a few Guinness while watching the FA cup later should help.

Sorry for the double post - looking for some advice if anyone can help.

Our house is a semi detached and the windows at the front are a half bay with the other half being next doors. Consequently a curtain pole is a nause up to fine and I don’t want tracks. Any help?

Shutters?

Gonna get shutters eventually but still fancy curtains as well just to “dress the room”. Or that’s at least what my wife says…

Pretty sure I’m just gonna have to get a full bay window pole and cut it down.

Hot tip, fix a wooden board or skirting to the wall first, then fit the track or rail to that. Is way easier attaching a pole into wood rather than trunning the gauntlet of fixing the rail directly to brick/plaster

2 Likes

Just copped some new edging sheers from the local hardware store for a tenner. Wacked a supreme sticker on them, as it was a similar colour and convinced my wife I’d ordered them for £250. She hit the roof till I explained it was a wind up!

18 Likes

My brother has this one and I borrowed it a few weeks back to do the garden patio. Absolutely banging, he uses it for his car too, just using a different solution. Don’t forget to draw the obligatory cock in the slabs to!

2 Likes

Bought that one and it’s great, buuuuut didn’t anticipate the flood it created afterward. Have drainage ready or do it on top of a hill.

1 Like