Some comfy trousers.
Some crocs.
A doge coin meme.
A copy of the ESL press release.

1 Like

Do any of you have a quooker tap?

Boiling, hot, cold and sparkling water.

Looks amazing.

They look great but for some reason I’m real sceptical.

Oh that’s a good point. Mine are a long way from reaching the tap. I wonder how child proof it is?

I love how this has been discussed before.

Makes me feel normal and in the right place.

1 Like

I thought you brought it up when it was discussed originally. Must be some lock out though. At work we have a Bibo it’s a hot/cold/mixed filtered water dispenser. To get hot you have to press unlock then hot

@hugo
I brought it up a few weeks ago. Scroll up about a month or so and you’ll find the discussion

Fridge wanker

2 Likes

Couldn’t resist.
Free Beth Jordache

Unnecessary aside: colleague at work went to school with Beth ‘first on screen lesbian kiss’ Jordache: apparently she was insufferable even then.

1 Like

Anna Friel is a dickhead?

I must have subconsciously seen that and the when I saw the tap advertised it drew me in.

1 Like

apparently so, yes

2 Likes

Haha there used to be a house up the road from me which had an insert poster from the Suns “Free the Jordaches” in the back upstairs window it was there for several years and only changed when there was similar “Free Deirdre Rasheed!” campaign.

2 Likes

I could help but hear Anon’s voice yelling ‘Deirdre Rasheed !’on reading that - commentating at a comp from an Andy Evans video (possibly ?)…

3 Likes

Slightly more on topic I’m going to start clearing out the prefab Compton garage we’ve got and dismantle it (and hopefully sell) to reclaim the lawn that under it.
I wouldn’t be surprised to find a body under the floor mind the previous owner was a weirdo.

:joy::joy: if i remember correctly it was just ‘Diedre Rasheed’ - some Red Bull thing maybe?

2 Likes

I dated a girl with one of those taps and she didn’t have a kettle and made tea with it and it just wasn’t the same

1 Like

Id love sparkling water on tap. Be like Yo Sushi

1 Like

Haha! Yep. Me too.

There are a few Anon quotes in my noggin that get triggered by different things…

Blly Brgg.
Tapestry.
Deidre Rasheed.

I’m sure there are more. :laughing:

2 Likes

My partners mate who works for a prestigious landscape gardening firm and has made gardens for (and I think won awards at) royal Chelsea flower show is doing up our garden for only the cost of materials, which isn’t much.
I haven’t lifted a finger yet, apart from to make him a posh sandwich

1 Like