Middle Aged Shed

Could the title of the thread just be changed to, “Middle Aged Shed”?

11 Likes

Did Sturt take the photo?

1 Like

Your wish is my command. Don’t need to be a Mod to change a thread you started, cool.

1 Like

This thread is something else.

My back garden is weird cos it’s kind of L shaped. It loops round behind every other Michael Fabricant on the street’s house cos I’m the ultimate lad. Don’t do anything to it myself the gardener does it.

We have fruit trees - apple, plums, cherry - which is pretty sick cos I just pop out to the garden and grab stuff. Plums are ready at the moment so I picked these last night.

Looking towards my garden office.

Looking back from the office.

Lawn and shit.

Kids area.

Treehouse.

Another pic of the lawn with dog.

5 Likes

What is being an international drug dealer like? Stressful? Rewarding?

10 Likes

No comment.

Very disappointed with all you massive-garden-having types, there’s not a single curb in any of them.

1 Like

Had that conversation with my wife when we laid the slate outside. I wanted a curb all the way round it she said fuck off.

1 Like

You should have shown her the Sick Boyz video, the Mario Rubalcaba bits would have won her over

2 Likes

Shit. I wish I had spoken to you earlier.

1 Like

Transplanted all my tomatoes from pots into beds yesterday, we planted loads of seeds with I think 10 different varieties expecting a lot not to come through but here we are with 108 plants. Anyone want any chutney?

You should chuck a few other seeds in there niall.

Stoked people like this thread – thought I was going to get shredded haha.

Planted my chilli plant in January and it’s just given me it’s first offering. Hyped.

we have bell peppers, padron peppers, rocket, oregano and basil in there aswell. salads, beans, peas, courgettes and herbs are outside.

2 Likes

It opened.

1 Like

this place was an absolute state when we got it 3 years ago so glad to finally have it looking alright, lawn is so so atm though. my wife’s stepdad built a shed/pub from scratch with loads of materials he nicked working on site over a period of time haha, think we only spent about £100 on extra bits for it.

6 Likes

Smirnoff though? LAD.

definitely way cheaper stuff in there tbf, the bottle is just a nice size for the optics haha

Hahaha!

Mowed lawn then had a can and listened to The Bunt. It was a good day.

1 Like