Middle Aged Shed

Don’t wanna air too much dirty laundry on a public forum but yeah, got in a lot of debt running a shop and it hit my health pretty hard, couldn’t physically skate properly for a few years. Having a kid makes you realise how much more important time is than money though, have been taking those small steps for a few years and I’m enjoying skating again. :+1:

6 Likes

Sounds like you’re doing alright mate.
Take care and have fun.

Bought myself a welder to learn / repair my old van. Haven’t got that far yet, but repaired my lawnmower when it broke earlier.

It’s not a pretty repair, but it seems to have worked.

2 Likes

Just wanted to chime in and say time with your daughter is worth way more than money. If you ever get loads of cash you’ll realise all it really does is buy you time…if you’re smart enough. Sadly most people just keep killing themselves to make more or it eats them up in other ways. Yolo bro!

2 Likes

Not quite full smoothie level but it’s something…

Just in the last week or so something has been chowing down on the leaves though…

Dang.
I’m legit scared to look outside at my fence panels.
Sofa will be fine for now.

1 Like

Boom! Hope nothing was damaged. Now it just needs chipping and taking away.

1 Like

Balls. A bit of our conservatory roof has blown away.

1 Like

Holy shit. Now we’re talking. That’s grim.

Just after I cut a triangle of ply wood the next door neighbour popped his head over the fence to ask if this bit of plastic was mine. Thankfully it stopped in his garden or it could of flown off half way to Bristol by now. Got it back in place and splurged loads of silicone kitchen sealant all around the edges. Proper bodge job.

2 Likes

The last lot of high winds we had took a big bit of felt off of my shed - 8x4 ft of heavy duty grip tape & tacks.

Still haven’t found out where it went.

Built a thingy

1 Like

What is it?
Karzy with a view?

1 Like

Just an arch for some jasmine to grow up. But might be useful if my Lego plumbing fails.

1 Like

Ooer

1 Like

Pagoda?

Edit no sorry that is completely wrong

Is it not an entrance to somewhere? Do you have a secret flippy fence panel to go to next door?

1 Like

Gym shed combo thing has just had screen and sound system installed.
Could use a couple of sheets of boarding to tidy up a bit but times as they are, I’m not getting to a B&Q in a hurry.

1 Like

been doing a bit of work in our small garden to keep busy and try and improve it. thinned out some of the tree to create a bit more light and reduce the volume of bird chit on the bench underneath.

had to fix the fence back to the tree to hold it up
cleared out loads of ivy, only half the garden is ours (left side) but neighbour hardly uses it so thought i might as well do the whole lot

big respect to anyone who works up a ladder - is quite scary up there with a chainsaw even though i wasnt that high.

3 Likes

I’m sorting my shit out and I’m confident you will all be interested in seeing the results of my genuinely back breaking labours.

Fuck gardening and fuck the person who planted what I now know is called a firethorn Bush. I broke the handle and a prong off my pitchfork getting it out.

1 Like