Mind blown

On the actual topic in hand this is proper fuck your brain up mega maths.

https://czep.net/weblog/52cards.html

I mean, I just made up that Nazi thing, but at least we outed a weirdo.

2 Likes

I didn’t admit to anything.

I don’t understand what you’re saying is weird?

I always put the bag in the cup first.

2 Likes

And I don’t have a choad, I will just defend anyone who does.

Phew. Yes, I was saying the bag goes in first.
It sounded like you were questioning that.
Thank fuck you aren’t.

God can you imagine being one of those herbal tea wankers who dips a peppermint bag in for 10 seconds and claims it helps them with their digestion?

Cunts.

2 Likes

Just to be clear and dead boring: my portioning calculation was a joke, implying that I have a needle-penis, and/or that I eat tons of pasta.

If you prefer, I could say that 1 boner girth = 10 portions of pasta cos I have a mega chode.

(In all honesty I do use willy-girth as a spaghetti measurement reference, but I’m not showing you my workings.)

3 Likes

How do you measure your fusilli?

2 Likes

I knew it…

Pig dicks

1 Like

I can’t understand how stars can be dead yet we can still see their light.
trying to imagine the distance is actually warping braincellz

1 Like

horrible feeling I’m going to contribute mediocre “hits blunt” meme fodder in this thread

1 Like

We are made from stars. Stars that go supernova are responsible for creating many of the elements of the periodic table, including those that make up the human body. Nearly all the elements in the human body were made in a star and many have come through several supernovas.

1 Like

Earth Wind and Fire on the internal jukebox

5 Likes

Haha, rad!

1 Like

Ever had your mind blown by a penknife

2 Likes

9 Likes

I always put the tea bag in the cup first until a colleague told me that putting water in first was better as the tea wouldn’t get burnt or something, which would make the flavor of the tea better. To be honest, I don’t even know how I do it, I usually think about something else when I’m doing that.

How was wondering about that pro Brexit?

1 Like

Well this was an amazing read this morning. Haha.

@hugo we used to refer to it as Regs Piece.