Mind blown

Fucking LOVE Calvin and Hobbes

4 Likes

It was joke re: pro-Brexit.

The idea was that as you as a mainlander wouldn’t even know how to make a proper brew then this gives us proud British tea drinkers good reason to run a mile.

1 Like

“Guys definitely shouldn’t be bothered about the size of their cock.”

depends if they’re gonna starve or not

This thread definitely didnt turn out how I was expecting

2 Likes

This blows my mind.

So bad.

Aahh bit of J Casanova obviously came top in my Spotify round up for the year

The birthday paradox - In a room of just 23 people there’s a 50-50 chance of at least two people having the same birthday. In a room of 75 there’s a 99.9% chance of at least two people matching.

Coastline Paradox is a good one.

1 Like

In my O level English Lit class of sixteen people, three of us shared the same birthday. :thinking:

1 Like

Haha!

I only have milk in my tea when visiting the UK as I’m not a big fan of milk but when in Rome…

Ask for breakfast tea in a cafe in France and you’ll most often get served a cup of hot water with bag of yellow label lipton + no milk. ce n’est pas bon du tout!

I hate that so much. A lot of places here in Switzerland now serve Twinings tea (usually Earl Grey or English Breakfast), you don’t see those terrifying Lipton bags that much any more. We still have a long way to go.

3 Likes

The Russians make really good tea. I had killer tea when I stayed there. A lot of it is smoky which I really like.

I’d argue that milk in tea is a bigger crime than however you combine your water and teabag. I want tea/coffee, not flavoured milk

Yeah, good luck with that.

2 Likes

I’m really more of a black coffee person tbh

Mates Dad was a tea blender for loads of huge tea companies, so if you want some inside info. There was a video of him on the bbc website talking about.

The Indians make the best tea.

Homemade milky chai is the one.

Yeah chai lattes are well nice, I like em after work when a coffee is a bit too much. Bit of maple syrup in there makes em well good too.

If you believe it happened or not, how anxiety inducing is this? I only learnt the other day that the lunar lander for the first moon landing had no outer door handle, so Armstrong and Buzz had to be trained not to shut the door like you would do automatically without thinking in everyday life (house, car, ect). If they shut the door they were fucked and have no way off the moon! Oof!

12 Likes