Most rubbish skater to ever get a shoe

YEah could have been.

Edit: just checked - yeah you’re right that’s exactly what I was thinking of…the Mountain edition. Nothing to do with Lance then haha!

3 Likes

DVS did an Ozzy Osborne slipper. I bet he’s rubbish at skating.

download (3)

11 Likes

Then Supra made their own version for Jim Grecos pro shoe

That Ozzy shoe jogged the memory - DVS also made a Juliette Lewis shoe. Probably down to her and Berra being an item for a bit I suppose.

They were married, no? She used to go on the tours with the team.

1 Like

Might be showing my ignorance here. But always thought Matt Field was overrated and he had a pro shoe on Ipath.

3 Likes

No one is topping this.

1 Like

Agree, Gagne a wrongun.

Nollie flipping into bowls with the worst technique imaginable.

4 Likes

Yeah, not the most gifted skater but he certainly had a unique flavour which counts towards something.

2 Likes

Literally the only trick I can remember him doing

1 Like

Also noseslide nollie flip.

Why I know that I do not know

That was so horrible. The way he kicks down with his back foot.

Wonder how many shoes he sold.

He’d be lucky to sell a complete pair

4 Likes

Adam Alfaro had a pro shoe on Duffs and Chad Fernandez had a shoe on Globe. Theyve got to be up there

1 Like

Just re-watched the Gagne Blackout part and the pool nollie flip is not as bad as I remember…it’s the nollie flip he does off a kicker a little later on that’s the true stinker.

1 Like

there’s a fair bit of stinky nollie flipping in this progression vm part. The kicker clip makes a cameo (nice recycling of footage) but also there’s a dubious switch flip in the beginning to kick it all off.

I don’t remember any of these video parts, perhaps I skipped through them, but I do remember being bothered by the sequence of the noseslide flip out at the end - I think it may have been a black label ad - as one (maybe two?) of the frames showed his leg just going straight down on the flip out.

Might be this one from Label Kills? Dude also had a reeking tre flip.

Also, he seems full of himself. Like deluded rock star levels of mugging to the camera. Someone should find where he is now.

1 Like

Omg please give me some Penny as a cleanse.

Can’t believe I watched that.

Jesus, noseslide nollie flip in that Progression VM part was down the California St. hubba in SF.

2 Likes

ha holy shit didn’t even realise. that’s pretty nuts. Still would have benefitted from not flipping out though.

1 Like