Music thread

6 Likes

Enjoying this

This month’s Ripe Radio is up on their Mixcloud now, a 1980s NYC radio homage with various disco, rap, electro & reggae plus some new stuff too…

Listen via here (Mixcloud embed doesn’t seem to be working)

3 Likes

D&B mix June 2021

I think @Load introduced me to Rick Beato, his channel is fucking wicked.

Stoked on this kiss from a rose breakdown. What a banger.

3 Likes

Seen a couple of these. Pretty fascinating even if I have absolutely no clue what the fuck he’s on about with the music theory stuff half the time. I love listening to people who are clever at something explaining it even when it’s beyond me.

2 Likes

Casa Mark E Smith :pensive:

6 Likes

Wow. A fixer-upper. Still though, would be happy to have that as My New House.

Would be good to see those photos HD and see what books he was last reading.

2 Likes

Sad to see his things abandoned like that. Treasure!

Loving this mate!

1 Like

reissue came in the post today & is sounding absolutely delightful :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Lovely

On a slightly similar tip this is one of those tunes I didn’t know the name of until recently, banger

Wait. What? Where from?

i preordered it here months ago to be fair - 4hero - Parallel Universe Vinyl + Digital [PRE-ORDER] – Reinforced Apparel

just had a quick look and seems sold out everywhere, none up on discogs yet either :pensive:

1 Like

Thanks!

New show on Sunday, another 80s era theme but a very different location :palm_tree:

Oh man I’m gutted. I would have been all over that if I’d known.

I’ve bid on countless copies on eBay over the years but they’ve all gone for more than I’m willing to pay. Actually watching a copy right now.

Stumbled across it once or twice in record shops too, but again they’ve been marked up at Discogs+ prices. Ah well…

1 Like
4 Likes
  • Don’t usually post in here but…
  • If you have any interest in Radiohead and don’t follow this channel you are missing out.
  • If you don’t like Radiohead, please don’t feel the need to tell me, thanks x
4 Likes

fucking come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

1 Like

Soooo this thread is where I got all the Shackleton from in my mp3s!

2 Likes

DigitalOcean Referral Badge