Music thread

Just Dlin that Radiohead stuff, because, why not.

Bytes and Spanners are both on my eternal playlist

I had Bytes on vinyl, since lost in the mist

I have two copies CMOAC
I’d offer you one, but it’s a bit shagged, and i could probably flog it and buy a Lambo anyway

Damn, i’d love that! Have a lambo I can trade.

1 Like

I was going to reply by PM as this is far too nerdy to be seen talking about in public but fuck it.
I want to keep my ‘good’ copy, which is a reissue from a few years back. The other one is actually the OG bronze vinyl from 1993, which is a beautiful thing, but this and all the other coloured vinyl versions of the Warp Artificial Intelligence series were all notoriously shit pressings, the vinyl is just so poor quality that in a few tiny places it’s peeling away in layers, like those strings on a banana peel. So, you don’t actually want it, and I’m not getting a Lambo.

+1 on the Plaid/Black Dog Productions etc. love. This tune is eternally beautiful

reissue coming later this month ! nn classic

rinsed this the night you upped it to youtube perv. so good

1 Like

This actually made me ball my eyes out…
Rang my skate mate in Bridgwater and cried down the phone to him.
Feels good to cry after soooooo many years…I’ve got the instrumental to this!!!
Hold tight for the next freestyle in “Lady Mode!”
Bomfunk MCs 2019!!! Makes me cry this!!!

haha big up man, proper sick ain’t it !

got it shipped straight from connor kammerer and he emailed me a nice dl link for spirit quest, very sound

doing a lot of intense work that actually requires thinking atm (boooo hiss etc.) but on the plus side this has me fully back in only built 4 japanese ambient mode and that is always a good thing

3 Likes

Bandana finally out

I love Chronixx and his diversity within the reggae field.

This is my current car banger.

Blessed is the Man

Who could have a video part to this?
It would suit a lengthy line skater.

Ray Keith’s radio shows are all well wicked

There’s loads more

1 Like

Slamboree - I Hate Myself

Been listening to these guys a lot this year and really rate them - honestly cant think of a ‘new’ band I’be been this hyped in for a while. I caught this on the Glasto tv coverage and thought it was a fantastic live set - really looking forward to seeing them later this year.

1 Like

Agreed. Also 40:00-ish for Danny Nedelko

1 Like

That is an awesome set. Always stoked to hear any band be that appreciative for the the love and the support coming from the crowd - quite literally at 45.00. Champs, you can tell it means that much to them. Makes a great change from musicians who come on stage, play their tunes like nobody else is there and have zero interaction with the crowd.