Music thread

He only fucked up on Rufige Crew…but still guessed it was Goldie produced.
Got the rest.

Screenshot 2022-02-01 at 17.56.39

2 Likes

Bravo.

There’s a couple of techno ones that are really tough

What name does he go by??

Another D&B one, bit harder but got a couple

For the Godspeed fans on here

3 Likes

Had this song in my head today.

2 Likes

Really good site for more insight into the lyrics:
http://annotatedfall.doomby.com/pages/the-annotated-lyrics/paintwork.html#n4

Was listening to foul play all morning and now my daughter keeps repeating one of the vocal samples from survival

Did this not leak a few months back? I grabbed what sounded very much like them sometime late last year.

Grabbing this one now, anyhow…Just in case.

EDIT: It’s totally different. Stoked. Thank you!

Anyone have the GYBE leak they could fire me? or point me where to go? Only heard about it today.
Pleaaase

1 Like

Download link is in the description on the video.

Does not work for me, I still have not managed to sort out an Err authority invalid message due to old browser that I can’t update right now. Don’t want to update OS as it will mess with my Logic shit.

This is the direct link on there: 151.15 MB folder on MEGA

That’s what I mean, I can’t get to the site.

You shouldn’t need a new OS. I’m using an old OS on my laptop and it works fine.

Maybe try Firefox or Chrome if you are on Safari.

i’m on chrome, happens on Safari too. 10.11.6 El capitan.

Try Firefox. I normally only use Chrome but Firefox is like the VLC of browsers…

I’ll try firefox again, I would prefer firefox anyway as I use it at work on PC but I tried it a while ago and it wouldn’t work. I’ll dig and see if I can find something that works, it’s something I need to sort out anyway. Cheers

Just found out that Tony T.S. McPhee of the Groundhogs played on a Current 93 record.

Seriously unexpected collaboration.

This is such a strange, great LP:

Five tracks of angry, post-divorce acoustic blues and one of weird experimental electronics.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing the Current 93 track, just listening to the album now and loving it.

It’s funny you share the Tony McPhee album. I think I listened to that as a kid when I got into Groundhogs and got spun out at the latter part of the album, if I remember rightly. I’ll need a second listen now I’m older and more in tune with the weirder side of music. Saying that I was listening to Mr. Bungle at the time so who knows, maybe I’m making this all up…

1 Like

It’s probably not a record that would make so much sense to a kid. It’s got heavy mid-life crisis vibes and not so much esprit de boogie.

1 Like

On a British-blues-boogie tip, this is one of my all time faves:

1 Like