Nine Club

6 minutes in. Turned off. Not interested.

Looked at her sponses when I Googled her name. Bones maybe? Donā€™t they give away Bones bearings? Theyā€™re always back NHS and sheā€™s on Creatureā€¦

Or crazy notionā€¦ stick with me hereā€¦ they wanted to do a show that appealed to females too.

1 Like

there shall be no females invading my sausage party

1 Like

I was expecting it to be a lot worse. Just listening to it whilst driving my commute. Iā€™m kinda interested to here how people are growing up in skateboarding these days, even those who have grown up in California.

1 Like

That makes it sound like you think Iā€™d only follow male skaters though? I follow and am interested in all skaters and types of skatingā€¦yet Iā€™ve no fucking idea who she is.

1 Like

Wasnā€™t aimed directly at you, but thereā€™s always going to be people on these kinds of things that donā€™t interest you, but they should be trying to appeal a wide array of people, so those guests are important.

Was just being facetious really.

1 Like

It was probably simply a case of ā€œletā€™s get a female skaterā€ and she was probably who was available at the time.

Listening to that one with Ian Michna from Jenkem. Really interesting for anybody who wants to set up their own (creative) business, thereā€™s a lot of relevent info there.

Pretty much fake it till you make it, haha.

1 Like

Steve-O tomorrow. Should provide pretty high quality quarantine content.

I only found out yesterday that he was half decent at skateboarding at one time

2 Likes

Heā€™s told his stories a million times already. Taking coke with Mike Tyson was a new one to me mind.

There should be a skate celebrity teeth off between Biebel, Steve-O and Andy Roy.

1 Like

9 club was actually quite funny, openly admits to being absolute kook hanger-on early days Big Brother days

This reminded me Crob (maybe not so much these days, Joe Rogan definitely).

1 Like

There have been some really good examples of this. Like the person offers something up, and Chris Roberts just moves on, oblivious to the interesting story heā€™s just dismissed.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s why I quickly lost interest in the Nine Club, it was fun for a little bit and there have been some good episodes but itā€™s been largely average viewing.

The best ones are when the guest steers it themselves, Chris just sticks to his format and it keeps going back to the really boring generic ā€œwhen did you start skatingā€ shit and it getā€™s boring when everyone says, back to the future, Tony Hawk game or their older brother.

3 Likes