Not Stoked.

I’ve eaten about 4 of these boxes in the last 5 days. They’re only available at Christmas, they’re smaller than normal Twiglets which makes them way easier to eat. That’s been my downfall

https://imgur.com/yAxurpb

1 Like

Step brothers went for 4/5 years then came back.

Cat, not Twiglets

3 Likes

My mum buys me these at christmas, I can easily do a tin a morning/afternoon

Then they go on sale, a few years ago they were a QUID EACH

Yes, I went mental

3 Likes

Yeah they’re only 1.50 at the moment, they keep staring at me every time I go into Sainsbury’s

i didn’t want to go out but now i have to go get myself some twiglets.

1 Like

The best bit is the spicy dust that collects at the bottom of the bag/tin

I can’t eat twiglets, they make me violent.

1 Like

My mum once accidentally boiled a cat to death in a washing machine.

She lived in the middle east at the time so the machine was outside and one that you load from the top.
The thing must’ve jumped in and just got comfy on some sheets before it’s miserable ending!

1 Like

What a lovely story. Merry Christmas everyone!

11 Likes

I actually have checked the washer and dryer, just in case. I nearly shut one of the fucking idiots in the dishwasher the other day.

My mother in law put the tumble dryer on with one in there. He did a few spins round before she went “What’s that?” and a dazed disoriented cat flopped out and promptly spewed up on the floor.

It’s a fun thing to remind her of every once in a while “Remember the time you tumble dried the cat? Came out nice didn’t he?”

2 Likes

My housemate got a positive covid test today . Bugger .
Was well looking forward to a pint and scotch egg at the pub tonight.

He had symptoms on Sunday , I’ve been fine so my self isolation time would be from then and not today .

Is what it is and hopefully I’ll be fine .

1 Like

Ah man you’ll be all good! I hear whisky is a good cure

1 Like

But how were the sheets?

Ha I just put 2 bottles of Irish cream in the freezer

1 Like

Fuck now I want some baileys, fucks sake

1 Like

Regarding cats going missing, ours went missing once done the usual shaken food etc turned out she was hit by a car and came back after 2 days with her jaw hanging off. Rushed her to the vets and she had it wired back together and had to fed through a tube for a few weeks. Same cat went missing for longer this time, knocked on neighbours doors etc no sign of her. Took the cover off my mini to work on it, turned out she’d been stuck in there for 4 days from the last time I’d worked on it. She climbed in without me noticing. Fingers crossed they return.

2 Likes

Holy shit! Not in person I take it? Dude would have to lose their nose.

2 Likes

Man what a cunt . They really are that batshit and have self elected to diminish all responsibility for what comes out their mouths.

Chin up mate , you know how stupid they are so don’t take it .

I had the same this week with one of my mates over his insta story . Full of beliefs and won’t look at facts, says I should respect his opinion when his opinion is actually dangerous for the week minded.

Fuck em off cos proving them right only makes them triple down in their dilutions.

1 Like

Oh but you got to admit it’s so overwhelmingly tempting to put them right when you hear the first few statements that shows they are anti vaxx fruitcakes. So tempting lol

1 Like