Not Stoked.

RIP MF Doom

2 Likes

…and just to add to the balls up of 2020, my grandads wife just passed away.

My grandads been taken to the hospital and might have to be operated on in the morning.

Fuck. This. Year.

This year can fuck right off.

Grandma still in hospital since Christmas Day.

Brexit just happened.

Covid all time high.

Fuck off with this year.

1 Like

What the fuck

MF DOOM. One of my favourites and such a genius. Genuinely fucking gutted.

1 Like

DOOM…

:frowning:

Cheers, I’ll look into the flea squirt, ha!
He is potty training at the moment… so it’s understandable.

fuck I really hope this is some elaborate scheme to fake his death.

1 Like

That was my first thought. It was one of the first bits of information I woke up to in 2021. Damn.

Thought I was 18 and not 32 last night and played drinking games with my wife to see in the new year. Threw up a ton and have spent the whole of today with what’s probably day 1 of a 2 day hangover. Certainly hasn’t helped my control over panic attacks either today. My own fault, I’ll learn one day.

4 Likes

I was well 18 last night too. Drank white wine, red wine, beer, gin and raspberry schnapps until 5.30ish or 6 this morning. I always get rancid hangovers when I mix different types of booze. Smoked far too much too. What an idiot. I suddenly turned 39 again at about 9 in the morning, couldn’t sleep anymore being on a couch at my girlfriend’s sister’s. Was staring at the ceiling like a nervous zombie, thinking of how badly I wanted to be at mine. I woke my lady up and she later drove us back home (she’d been to bed at about 4 in the morning and was less fucked up than I was). She hated me for a bit, but I cooked something decent and she’s cool with me again now. I know I’m gonna feel fucked up tomorrow too. I’ll go hiking and it’ll sort me out, hopefully.

Drink tons of water, have a broth bowl, forget the panic attack, it’s gonna happen because you’ll make it happen. Think of something that makes you happy if you feel stressed. Take care mate.

4 Likes

Cheers franc, appreciate it. Managed to get hold of it all after having some food. Mixing drinks certainly isn’t the one.

1 Like

Still there and now has caught COVID in the hospital.

I don’t get drunk very often these days. I’d have spent NYE watching skate vids or reading a nice book sober as fuck if I was single but my girlfriend loves all that December nonsense and I usually end drinking loads that night, trying to forget how much I hate forced fun.

1 Like

Anybody else’s glass bins not getting emptied? Glasgow’s terrible for it because the council are so bad but Covid x Christmas really has fucked it.

Here’s Maryhill Tesco, post-Christmas, post-Hogmanay, pre-Old Firm derby. At least it’s probably too cold for rats.

Before I’d seen the picture I knew it’d rammed with booze bottles ha. They’re always a day out of sync first week after the holidays?

Edit: might be more than one trip to shift it all?

1 Like

I barely drink and mine’s full. Absolute shambles.

fuck sorry to hear that man. how’s she doing?