Not Stoked.

They let me FaceTime her just now and I thought she’d tell me she’s ok but she said she wasn’t doing ok!

She’s scared and fed up.

1 Like

All the love.

Cheers. She must be so scared and lonely having not spoken to family for 8 days and then when she thinks she’s going home she can’t because of COVID. Life is cruel sometimes.

yeah that’s so fucked. you guys staying out in Malta for the foreseeable? is she in the age bracket where she’d be getting the vaccine now anyway?

side question, what happens if you actively had covid and get the vaccine? it’s not a treatment so presumably it just makes you sicker?

Coming back tomorrow.

She’s 87 so probably due it soon.

She was tested on 31st and got result today. No major symptoms yet but she has asthma and heart problems. She’s also pretty overweight.

2 Likes

Man I’d be tempted to stay out there as long as possible!

I would if I didn’t have my son back home.

Oh I thought your kids were out with you, sorry

1 is but I have kids with different mummy’s.

2 Likes

We have an UJ&W song-named poster on here but he only usually posts when he’s steaming then deletes it.

3 Likes

Got sent a shirt a while back and have been hounded to post it…but it is fucking terrible.
Eeek.

4 Likes

Cmon let’s see

Well according to the trustworthy tories 6 million people is nothing, I’m sure he’ll be asked in next week…

Seriously though, hope he stays safe, just a little bit longer!

Its on my stories. Don’t h8.

3 Likes

Oh yeah. But why? Wouldn’t they just accept an appreciative DM? I only post free stuff if I’m likely to want another one/pair at some point… What is this?

Lol it’s not that bad.

Harry Redknapp would be stoked

1 Like

You’d think so, right? I mean, I do try to post a little thank you to friends when I remember or if appropriate but this is the first person who has ever chased me on it.

I dunno…He’s asked 3 times now. Reverse the roles, and if I ever asked it would be once and done.

What is weird is he sent it to me as a thank you for helping him out. And now, I am cornered into doing something I don’t want to do…

Yay.

1 Like