Not Stoked.

@neddy yes it is.

Tell him you’ve enjoyed owning it but somebody else should have a turn and send it back.

4 Likes

Are we ever going to see this magical shirt?

It’s one of those designs that makes you think ‘well, I suppose any publicity is good publicity’

2 Likes

An ivory coast flag with an ak?

4 Likes

Innit. Like someone buying you framed art for the wall: too many elements that can go so wrong

4 Likes

Can you DM me your address, please? I’ve lost it.

Ben Cundall,
Malta

Thanks!

9 Likes

Its still 1 The High Street, Malta right?

2 Likes

1 Like

meta/

2 Likes

post it for god’sake!

2 Likes

Spending day 2 of lockdown 3 sampling the musical delights of Barclays hold music. 1 hour in so far and I’m pretty sure it’ll be sorted in seconds when I get through. Had a text saying my mortgage payment was overdue when it had already been paid. Not a scam number as it came from the same number I’d had when I’d used other services with them, probably just automatically triggered by accident on there system, but just want it confirming. Least I’m getting some serious sofa time in, not gonna have much chance to do that for months…

2 Likes

The automated machine nearly drove me up the wall when asking how much my initial mortgage amount was for. Of course it’s not £2.30 you stupid machine!

Still not sorted, phone went dead and now having someone from them DM’ing me on Twitter. Worst thing is I know it’s been paid and am just checking this to quell any paranoia that it hasn’t.

I’m pretty sure there’s only one guy that has the same name as me in the universe, and for some reason, he lived in the same village as me, and is one of those pricks that don’t pay their bills. As a result, I got mad bills from a debt collection company a couple days ago. I had to make about 15 phone calls to get this sorted, and I’d rather not know how much time I wasted listening to various hold music tunes. And I had to call premium-rate numbers for all of that, of course. WANKERS. CUNTS. WANKERS. CUNTS.

Oof, that’s no fun. Don’t know how things work where you are but worth checking on your credit report if there’s such a thing there!

Are you sure he didn’t just take out loads of bills using your identity?

1 Like

Call the cops. Who knows what else has been put down in your name.

Did he do it in franc’s idenity or are the companies/debt collectors being lazy thinking they must be the same people?

I get mail for so many people it’s crazy. Even one of the local shops comes here.

1 Like

Was he any good at making lunch though?