Not Stoked.

:joy: I’m sure the pensioners would’ve had a chuckle at that.

Trouble is that people still regard things written on the internet as fact, it has to be, it’s there in black and white! unless it’s in rainbow colours and comic sans, it looks like facts, just like the bible.
People that make YT vids also seem like celebrities and who would dare be in the public eye if they didn’t have facts? So, stupid people basically gather up the information they fancy in order to blame someone else as to why their life is not what they wanted. And that’s basically it. Instead of blaming themselves for being lazy, too stupid to make a decent fullfilling life for themselves, they decide to blame the government and anyone else for forcing them in their route.
I’m not saying that it’s all bullshit, I believe that there has always been some fucked up decisions made by our powers to keep the status quo. Although I thing this is just pure human greed, not some secret alien power using us… add infinite theories…

Just broke that snazzy new bell for my bike while attaching it to the handlebars. FFS. Back to the shop tomorrow…

Popped the bag somehow on some 3 week old AM90s. Not stoked.

Grim. Return?

Go them from outlet in SF so I reckon probably not. Will look into it tho…

Poured a whole pan of boiling water over my hand this evening. Basically had it under the tap for the past couple hours, it fucking hurts.

Not sure if it’s worth a trip to a&e (don’t really fancy it on a sat night anyway) but will see how it looks on the morning

More weird pop-up action. Very similar experience to before but different url this time

1 Like

This isn’t a popup from this forum domain, it appears that some kind of app has been installed on your iPhone that redirects you to this popup.
Try following instructions here

And also this Loompasplace Pop-up"Virus" Removal 14

apols: my posts are actually digital diseases in the disguise of skate chatter

Also if you contribute a tiny amount you can get rid of the actual ads.

15-15-15.
Keep your hand 15 centimeters under a tap for 15 minutes and rinse it with 15 degree water. Got this advice from a doctor.

I burnt two fingers a couple years ago and ran really cold water on them for 20 minutes and the water was so cold that it ended burning my fingers too. It hurt for days after that.

Hope you’re ok.

1 Like

I got this at the exact same time you posted this, i now cant get on the forum on my phone, its also the only website that it pops up on grrrr

That’s good advice. I think I went on too quickly with the ice and that made it hurt more. Basically slept with a bucket of water by my bed which I kept dipping my hand in.

ITs much less painful today but it is quite tight and a bit swollen. Hasn’t blistered yet, though I can see some small ones forming, so I guess that’s a good sign. Will just keep it moisturized all day.

Probably the most painful thing I’ve ever done, though I’ve read the more painful it is the less serious the burn is.

That’s the weird thing about it - I’ve never seen it happen on any other site. :man_shrugging:t3:

Strange, but I maintain it can’t be this site that’s generating the popups. It must be a 3rd party app you both have installed. Maybe you could compare apps and see which ones you both have.

When it happens please take a screenshot and post pls

Seems to have stopped now, I followed apple post on deleting history etc

Just odd that I was on the forum and it happened at the exact same time, guess some dodgy code could of been installed in an app or something at that time.

I used to get the same pop ups when visiting the vice website on mobile when redirected from Twitter