Not Stoked.

I fucking hate that bullshit, my mate got slapped with a standard fare at Preston because he exited at the side entrance to have a smoke and when he tried to walk back in same guard who watched him step out for a cig said he’d broke the terms of his ticket by exiting the station and therefore would have to buy a new ticket. Absolute cunts. Hope you get it sorted.

1 Like

Fucking ridiculous you need a physical, printed thing that you can’t print yourself to take a train. Mad.

1 Like

Yeah theyre dicks. How are you meant to know its broken to allow an extra 45 minutes?

1 Like

I run past a train line and every train, without fail, is empty. Is this a way of them making money back or has it always been this way?

I would have most it too. I hate those cunts, especially when you do actually have a ticket. How can they live with themselves doing that job and trying to fine people who do actually have a ticket. Common sense out the window.

Hahaha that is worth £70

1 Like

Try looking up common problems with the boiler make and model I’ve fixed mine a load of times that way.

Usually just needs water topping up

Back to school tomorrow.

[/concerned face emoji]

1 Like

Oof. Hope it goes well mate.

Fairly sure theres a bird stuck in my chimney. Worried the bastard is going to come flying out and make a right mess of my office

Should be easy to enough to fix. Simply brick up the fireplace and pour concrete down the chimney.

1 Like

When I was a kid we found a bird skeleton behind our gas fireplace when redecorating. It was perfectly preserved. No idea how long it was there

Why don’t you shoot it.

1 Like

Good idea, be back in a second

Mrs Claus?

2 Likes

Just spent £300 on a printer.

It doesn’t work with the latest version of macOS. Fuck you Apple and/or Canon

Sorry if you have tried this already, but do you have the latest driver downloaded? My old canon scanner randomly stopped working with Big Sur, I hunted down the correct driver, and now it’s working perfectly.

Annoyingly Canon don’t have a driver for it available. They pulled it from the website 4 months ago apparently and haven’t updated. I also don’t have a CD drive so can’t use the packaged disc.

Found the driver on a different website but it wouldn’t install

I’m wiping my computer at the weekend and going back to the previous OS. Big Sur has been nothing but a problem since I downloaded it

That’s so frustrating! Canon don’t make it easy at all.
I ended up finding the correct one on their Hong Kong site after hours of searching and installing incorrect drivers which wouldn’t work.

1 Like