Not Stoked.

You might expect really militant mask wearers to bollock non- mask wearers but the other way round is just weird. It probably tells you that non-mask wearers are more likely to be belligerent nosy Brian cants whilst mask wearers are possibly a bit more reasonable/pragmatic?

9 Likes

I’ve yet to come across this, at least not anyone saying anything but you can definitely feel it from some people.

I just don’t get why they think its any of their business. I tend to just cycle on bike paths round here and hence don’t usually bother with a helmet. I can’t imagine what sort of fucking idiotic malfunction I’d need to be having before I’d start screaming at people for wearing theirs, though.

woke up with a cold, trying to keep it together at work, nose dripping everywhere. Done 2 tests, negative. Feels nothing like covid anyway, just a stinking cold. Gonna go home and get in bed, keep myself to myself I reckon, glad I don’t have the kids for a few days.

Yeah there’s shitloads of summer colds going round; my wife, parents and grandad have all had it and been negative the whole time.

Got the same. Worst cold I’ve had in ages. Had a test and it’s all good. I blame @BDF. He blatantly incubates viruses and spreads them around

1 Like

You weren’t saying that when we were kissing the other night…

2 Likes

And then you never called me. It was just a one night stand to you

1 Like

One of my exes has treated her followers to 18 posts with a total of 43 photos (so far) of her Greek holiday with her new fiancée over the last 5 days. And she tags him in every post. That’s 8.6 photos per day. I honestly don’t know how he puts up with it.

1 Like

Had her on mute for about 3 years and turned it off about 2 weeks ago as I felt guilty I might miss her getting married or having babies as we were together ages and still chat now and again.

Back onto mute she goes

6 Likes

Sounds like you had the right outcome

You miss her yeah?

1 Like

Hell no!

I want to see new husbands forced smile.

15 Likes

My wife has taken my laptop into her work. She’s an hours drive away.

2 Likes

Stoked. Day off work!

1 Like

Just feeling fucking fucked at the moment. Super stressed with house move fuckery (will we? Won’t we? Who knows! It’s only been six fucking months and we don’t know if we’re moving next week or the whole thing is just going to fall apart), but trying to keep it level because I know the Mrs is feeling it worse than me and trying not to stress the littlun out.

I really need to go out for a run or something but it’s pissing down and I’m struggling to find the energy to walk up the stairs, I’ve not been sleeping properly for the last week and had a super busy weekend helping a mate move (oh the irony). Normally we take it in turns to get the littlun up at half six but the last few weeks I’ve been doing every day to help out the Mrs and because I’ve been awake since 3am anyway.

Haven’t had a holiday since last October and it’s looking like we’re going to have to miss the trip to the Lakes we have booked next week on the off chance the house move might possibly happen. Worth it if it does, but more likely we’ll stay at home and it’ll all fuck up anyway.

Just fucking done with this now. Need it to be finished so we can move on one way or another.

1 Like

Ah shit man, that sounds awful. Glad it worked out for you, I remember seeing pics of your new place, looks amazing.

It really could go either way at the moment, our buyer is gonna pull out at the end of Sept so it’s not looking hopeful. It’s just the feeling of powerlessness that really gets to me. Typical man, when something goes wrong I’m all about finding a solution, all we can do now is wait.

Plus Chris Hawkins is doing the afternoon slot on 6 Music. Thank fuck for Spotify.

3 Likes

Yeah for sure. Had an amazing weekend with the littlun (Yorkshire Sculpture Park, fairy doors, games in the garden…) making a real effort to make sure she’s living her best life even in the middle of everything, and that makes the best times for us too. Taking her mountain biking and gruffalo hunting at the weekend!

Just needed a rant I think, without stressing out the family more.

4 Likes

Yeah man you can handle it

Keep telling yourself…you can handle it

Wife is great at shit like this. She plans for every eventuality, so when the shit hits the fan, she already thought about what to do, with a clear head.

2 Likes