Not Stoked.

Felt like decking him when he rung it up

4 Likes

Hahahaha!

Around the £30 mark here. Hair wash, head massage and scissor cut from a young twenty something lady. Worth every penny and an hour away from all the outside shit.

I thought stepping up to £15 was a bit much

1 Like

Usually pay a tenner but I only go about once every six months and have it all hacked back grade 2 then just let it grow until my wife starts complaining about the state of me.

1 Like

Lesson learned

Fucks. Sake.

Kids had covid two weeks ago. They’re out of isolation. Now I fucking have it. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

1 Like

joy oh joy. feeling it?

Shitty tummy queeps and shits for nearly 2 weeks. Seem tlike it’s gone for a day then it’s back when I have a decent meal.

Had a bad cold for two weeks which has gone away and now have a really mild cough. Because of the kids I’ve been lateral testing everyday and had a few PCRs. Been negative until today

Are you in a position to be able to just take it easy and pretend you have nothing to do? Sucks having kids to deal with, no days off there.

Urmmmmm not really. Like you say kids etc but I’ll chill where I can

I’ve had the same for about 10 days now. No shit’s though, just cramps and nausea . Well annoying.

How’s it going?

Got a new massive laser cutter in work that has a carbon filter system which apparently filters all the nasty bits that come out of it and vents the clean air back in the room, it still smells a bit though so I was working with a student on Thursday and saying to her that you can still smell smoke I thought, she said she couldn’t but she hasn’t been able to smell anything for a few days, but it’s probably nothing because all her friends lost theirs too and are ok. So now I’m testing like it’s going out of style, idiot.

5 Likes

All good so far thanks! PCR was also positive. I have the same cold that I’ve had for two weeks or so. Stuffy nose. That’s it really. Only silver lining is its too wet to skate at the moment anyway so I’m not missing much

How y’all doing?

Skateboarders now comparing covid situation to the Holocaust on Instagram smh.

3 Likes

Seen a lot of this recently. The mind boggles, stupid cunnts

1 Like

It doesn’t make me hate them, there’s a reason they like to think that way and I’m not a psychologist so can’t explain it.

Its just sad and there’s no getting through once they’ve gone too deep down that path/hole.

I’m sympathetic to an extent but it’s painful to see.

1 Like

Skateboarders in “doing something stupid” shocker

1 Like

The whole cariuma shit is pure kookery. Contest kooks who really don’t do much outside of the industry that anyone takes notice of.

Cariuma are really doing a good job of getting thier brand out there but fuck me they’re also making theirselves look fucking terrible too and I hope long may it continue. They’re the epitome of how to be a KOOK in skating.

2 Likes