Not Stoked.

:joy::joy: That’s amazing

met her in bristol this morning to collect the keys while I had to go down anyway to deal with her sisters boat having no electric and nobody could figure out why. The switch was off.

17 Likes

Fucking hell!

a massive red switch too that says ‘Battery Isolator’ in big writing.

7 Likes

Sounds faaaacking long.

The only response was “Did you try turning it off and back on again?”

nearly as bad as my uncle being an on call sparky over xmas, gets a call out down to stockton from sunderland as the lights werent working in the living room…

no fucking bulbs installed

7 Likes

I just want to know why niallc and his whole family live on boats!?! What are they not telling us??? Should we all be buying boats come the apocalypse?

5 Likes

Niallc is just a pseudonym for his real Noah

6 Likes

The tide is high bro. Look it up.

1 Like

Meth fiends I’d guess.

Apols for double post.

Doesn’t everyone?

1 Like

Fireworks are for brians, grow up.

5 Likes

January is so completely bollocks it’s almost funny. Can’t believe there was complaints about December, it was a magical time in comparison.

2 Likes

49 yesterday - BOO to January

7 Likes

The1st for me. Fucking 46.

10 Likes

I stick to what I said, December was horrible (always is), January is better. It’s horrible too but far less stressful.

2 Likes

We are only one week in and it feels like January has been going on forever already, haha.

1 Like

I’m still making my way through all of my Xmas chocolate. I’ve eaten chocolate every day since Xmas day, January will be shit for me once it’s all gone.

Had a few days off the booze and got a bit over excited last night and got shitfaced for some unknown reason. Still have a sore head now. I think I’m finally done with drinking… :expressionless:

7 Likes