Not Stoked.

A. C. A. B.

3 Likes

Hope you get it all sorted but yeah, the police won’t say sorry as they never want to admit responsibility straight out, incase something more comes from it later. I wouldn’t be shocked if their official account of the incident says something like they had reason to believe you where involved at the time and the action taken was needed, to get themselves off the hook. Brians.

1 Like

I think you’re right. They were trying to weasel out of it at the time by saying ‘The victim said the house she was in had a green front door.’

Basically the victim had alerted people to where she was from a back window of the house she was in and the police mistook it for mine. Their house counting skills are clearly lacking.

3 Likes

This is how Line Of Duty starts, with a mistaken door number.

Fucking gnarly man. Like build says try and rinse them for everything you can.

4 Likes

Just be grateful you weren’t doing anything wrong. If you’d been having a spliff and watching tv on somebody else’s Netflix account you’d be doing some hard time now!

2 Likes

Going in to London for our Christmas do on Thursday and the fucking underground is on strike. Bastards

3 Likes

You know its February right?

7 Likes

Haha damn I only just noticed that when you said.

Strike is Tue and Wed no?

Tuesday and Thursday by the looks of it

1 Like

I was genuinely illegally streaming the cup final when they bust in! I had to flush my laptop down the toilet so quickly.

11 Likes

Ha, I was living with another forumer while at uni, and the police came over to inverview us as witnesses about the riots in 2011. Police just came over out of the blue and we panicked, invited them in and offered them a cup of tea and biscuits while they ask us questions.

I think we all noticed at exactly the same time that there’s either a bag of weed or a half rolled spliff on the table they’re sat at. They obviously know too, and you can see they’re loving watching us shitting ourselves but also enjoying their brews and how polite we all are. Can still remember the noise of relief we all made when we closed the door after they left!

12 Likes

Got the shits last Wednesday and thought I’d just wait like you do with most seasonal viruses, ended going to the doctor’s today, turns out I apparently somehow got food poisoned which is why it lasts longer and is gnarlier (mad chills, muscle aches and fever). It’s too late for antibiotics so I have to wait and rest until I’m fit again. Lost over 5 kilos in about 36 hours last week and haven’t slept much since, I am a zombie.

My car died this afternoon too. My first car. I don’t care about the thing itself, am just not stoked on having to buy a new one and not being really comfortable with the whole process.

2 Likes

What car was it?

Citroën Xsara from 2003. Bought it for 1200 francs (about 1000 quid) 2 years ago. It’s pretty much ready for Africa now apparently. Mate of mine who’s a mechanic said he can fix it and it might do the job for a couple weeks or until I find a new, good one though! HYPED.

5 Likes

Had my parking block I bought from the ramp supply nicked. Left it at local DIY place for local skate community to skate under tarpaulin. Gutted, had to take my rail back as that could be nicked as well. People are clearly skating the rail so I feel bad but would hate it to be nicked as well. Can’t imagine skaters took the parking block, but it’s a hell of a thing to just carry off for a local non-skater and no use to them whatsoever.

Sorry to hear this.

Good trampoline ballast though.

1 Like

missus actually said ‘Legos’ tonight.
might have gone a bit over the top with correcting her but fuck it, rules.

8 Likes

Some absolute quilt was driving down the middle of the road and smashed my wing mirror. £50 to buy a new one and have to work out how to replace it.

1 Like

I knocked off a wing mirror, one of those electric foldy ones…cost me 500 quid, as you can imagine, I was not stoked in the slightest, especially as it was my own stupid fault

1 Like