Not Stoked.

I did actually have a negroni. And 2 pints and a tequila. And now a McDonald’s.

So feeling better tbf

I only had Negronis once but I had 4 of them and 9 or 10 pints too (and zero food). I kinda remember what happened and definitely remember my girlfriend not being too stoked on me the day after.

4 Likes

Negronis are my favourite cocktail but I can never have more than a couple

Never had one. From the above they sound like they’d be bad news for me :smile:

Negronis are great because they’re dry, it doesn’t taste like you’re drinking gin, they don’t look ridiculous if you order one at a bar and it’s too easy to get absolute hammered on them.

1 Like

Anyway, the drinking was a temporary fix and now I’ve got a hangover on top of already feeling like shit. My fault for not eating beforehand. At least the date was enjoyable

3 Likes

Negronis really do fuck you up.
I’m not having 4 again anytime soon.

2 Likes

Returning a laptop to Amazon Germany. And of course tracking hasn’t moved in 2 weeks. So the local courier company that picked it up from me says it was dispatched from their Lithuanian hub on the 11th and they don’t know where it is from there as it should be with DHL. But of course DHL don’t have any record of it being scanned. Don’t you love these incredibly expensive cross-border package tracking debacles? Only saving grace is that the return was arranged by amazon and I have proof that it was collected. So ball in their court, surely?
Have tried to contact amazon germany and it looks like only way is via email, which I have done. So now I just got to wait an unknown amount of hours/days for a response. Great.

Going to Venice with Mrs G tomorrow morning from Birmingham and the airport is absolutely fucked! People missing flights due to huge queues at security. All down to lack of staff apparently. Absolutely dreading it.

Meant to be going Barca Friday, almost tempted to sack it off.

Went from Brum last month. Was pretty hellish going through - jammed in like sardines but had some time to spare.

Should have calmed down a bit now Easter is out of the way?

Argh! Hope so!

Get to Derby pal

Not so much “Not Stoked” more like “Dumbass”

Was in WH Smiths last night picking up my motorbike magazine. Saw Skateboarders Companion, thought “i’ll have that too” - get halfway home and think “wait a minute, why did that come with a calendar” - Turns out it was the last issue, not the latest one as I thought. Wouldn’t be so bad but I already have it

Dumbass

3 Likes

You will all be thrilled to know the laptop has been returned and I got a refund. Stoked.

11 Likes

Peace be with you :pray:t2:

Woke up in my hotel room and feeling absolutely dehydrated … downed 2 bottles of water from the room, turns out they were $18 dollars … EACH.
:frowning:

Fill them up from the tap and put that shit back in the fridge. Deny deny deny

3 Likes

Theyre on a magnetic base so if you pick them up for 60 seconds you get automatically charged or I’d definitely be doing sly restock

Fuck this world we live in

4 Likes