Not Stoked.

Had a bump in the car yesterday. Mrs G and I were taking the kids to Lego Discovery Centre in Birmingham.

As I was driving down my street a bloke coming out of a side road didn’t see me and pulled out into me. Hit the rear driver-side passenger door just in front of the wheel and spun us 90°.

Thank God no one was hurt – it helped that we were both going very slowly at the time!

The guy was sound and admitted full responsibility (rightly so!) and it’s all going through insurance.

Not stoked because now I have to it £250 excess and need to deal with this nause up!

4 Likes

Glad everyone was alright boss! Even slow speed knocks can shit everyone up. Similar happened to my mrs and it’sa proper faff.

An urgent company wide invite to an announcement from the CEO at noon tomorrow is a good sign right? Right? Fuck…

Any rumours going around?

2 Likes

Loads. Some glass half full some not.

The thinking is if theyre marking it as urgent then its probably bad news.

My department is tiny and brings in a lot of money so I should be ok but yeah not what you want to imagine with a cost of living and energy crisis looming…

Good luck man :+1:

2 Likes

Most likely a restructure from what i can gather but we’ll wait and see

is it mandatory attendance?

Last in gets the sack.

1 Like

Yep thrillingly

Ooooh mandatory isn’t great

2 Likes

Good luck BDF.

3 Likes

If it’s good news, you buy everyone a drink at dadlands 2023. If it’s bad news we will all buy you a drink

3 Likes

Good luck Dickfingers! Hopefully at the very least they have a few sarnies on foil trays knocking about.

1 Like

Fingers cross for you @BDF !

Everything ok @BDF ? Hope you’re ok fella

2 Likes

Hope all works out OK. If you’re making money surely you’ll be fine though…

1 Like

Hope it all went ok @BDF

Cheers gents, redundancies but im ok for now

21 Likes

Locked myself out. Car keys and house keys inside.