Not Stoked.

Argh nightmare! How did you manage that?!

Being super organised last night getting everything ready, and then forgot to pick up my keys.

Had to do the fucking Monday team meeting from here.

We didn’t notice anything amiss, it was a great meeting

11 Likes

If anything you were more relaxed than normal.

1 Like

Lols you guys. We got enough in the Patreon to pay for this locksmith haha.

1 Like

Oven died on Saturday. Ordered a new one same day. Been waiting all day for delivery. just checked the email - Due next Tuesday.

Arse. I’m going to be really popular around here.

2 Likes

This guy I knew jumped in front of a train today.
I remember our last conversation pretty well, about a month ago. Seems like it was yesterday.

I wish he had talked about his issues. I wish I could have helped. Feeling so useless now, even if I didn’t know him that well.

1 Like

mate sorry to hear, there isn’t much you can do if people don’t open up about what they are going through so try not to beat yourself up. We all just need to keep talking.

Remember the good times.

2 Likes

Thanks mate.

Not beating myself up, just trying to fathom what I just learnt about I suppose.

yea sorry beating yourself up was the wrong choice of words. I’ve thankfully not known anyone close to me take their own life but I can imagine the helplessness I would feel.

1 Like

Suicide is far more common down here (than in the UK) for some reason, it’s neither the first nor the last time this happens to someone I know.

We all just need to keep talking as you said!

1 Like

Ah mate that’s heavy , sorry to hear that.

1 Like

Came into A&E at 9 last night, still here!!! :weary: As they want to put me into a bed on the wards and there aren’t any still…

3 Likes

Goal posts changed again at work over brand messaging for ads, I can’t pivot to a new tact this quickly stressing me out to fuck.

@voodoo sorry didn’t read your post before posting. Everything ok mate?

1 Like

Thanks. Should be once I’m finally on the ward. Hopefully out tomorrow after some quick treatment.

5 Likes

Good shit man :v:t3:

1 Like

Fucking hell that’s insane. All the best man.

1 Like

Dark at 4pm. FFS.

7 Likes

Still stuck in hospital FFS!

2 Likes