Not Stoked.

They in Kettering right?

1 Like

What do you need mate?

Illicit are 100% legit btw Trav is just horrendously busy doing skate lessons for Northants council atm so may be a tad longer than usual replying!

2 Likes

The weather is perking up nicely which means the family of 12 that back across from us will be out every day and night in their garden.

They don’t talk. They shout. The mother has an incessant laugh like a braying donkey and it never fails to to annoy the piss out of me, I’ve just let the dog out at 11pm and they’re still out there. I’ve honestly only had a dozen occasions over the past 5 years where I’ve enjoyed sitting in my garden without having to listen to them.

3 Likes

House next door has 4 kids, house next to them has 3 and a mother that communicates in screams, even ‘would you like a cup of tea?’ sounds like an attack. House over the back has screaming Swifties.
Every year I think ‘this year I’ll sort the garden out’ but fuck spending out to sit in the most non-relaxing environment known to man.

4 Likes

The dream

12 Likes

Hope you’re doing ok, is it fairly mild?

Stock up on vit d people

Hell is other people

2 Likes

I’m convinced you live by me.

2 Likes

All sorted. Sounds like he’s got his hands full at the moment.

1 Like

Tried to replace the seal on our washing machine. Bought the part and after a quick scan of a few YouTube tutorials I told the wife I’d have it done in 10 mins. 3hrs later the fucking thing is still not fitted and my sanity has been pushed to its fullest edge. Fuck that washing machine! I’m washing my clothes in the canal from now on!

4 Likes

Sad news to see Sam has decided to wind down Drug Store in Norwich.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7mBCMiMsM5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

3 Likes

Too many skate shops closing lately especially ones you’ve been holding it down for years

1 Like

Oh man that fucking sucks

Major bummer. Art, videos and community are what I think of when I think of drugstore. A ‘proper’ skate shop.
Can’t imagine how much of an uphill battle it must feel like being a skate shop in this economy. Hats off

Ah fuck that was a good one!

I have a feeling there’s gunna be a few more to follow shortly.

No way. I used to go there back when it was Drift. That place is OG.

Went to Exeter Arena park on Wednesday and 12 travellers caravans had moved into the car park. Skated amongst ongoing chaos involving their kids and the local estate kids.

Drove up this morning and someone has dug a pit in the gravel footpath and spread it all over the park. Dreading the state it is left in when they move on.

Had to send somethings off via a UPS drop off, it needs to be gone by tomorrow and I won’t have time in the morning, all the lockers in and round town where full, so I was running out of time and choices and had to drop them off in a local shop in the most ghetto part of town, honestly didn’t want to get out of the car … the shops scanner is down and they just took them. So waiting for them to all to be magically missing this time tomorrow!

Took a few photos of them in the shop with the lady, hopefully that’ll be enough if anything happens?

1 Like