Not Stoked.

So glad of divorce! I did catch wedding ring on door handles at work many times.
An old place of work we used to make massive michelin banners for Grand prix advertising and to hem it we had a welding machine which uses 2 metal plates that clamp the PVC and you press a pedal to send an electrical current through the plates to weld the banner. You can’t touch it otherwise it cooks your flesh instantly. One guy touched it ever so slightly and his finger cooked like a sausage in a pan and the skin even split down the side.

One of the gypsies that used to terrorise the Latimer Road ramp lost a finger trying to get onto the platform. Ran up, grabbed the coping, slid back down but the finger (with a ring on it) got caught and stayed up there.

4 Likes

Think we can get a group discount if we all chip in together. The adult shop in town is up for auction perhaps we could get some there

Have you learned nothing from the discussion on degloving?

4 Likes

I’ve heard a story about degloving that’ll make your old chap wilt. Young man celebrating graduation drunkenly jumped from a bus stop to slide down a lamp post, which was covered in anti poster paint which goes super sharp and spiky…

1 Like

You climb fences or hang from goal posts with your wang?

1 Like

If you’ve got it, use it, I guess :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Or we just get one and share it

1 Like

DON’T EVER STOP HOPPING FENCES

2 Likes

Corrected that for you

1 Like

Back in uni I had to help my flat mate when i found him passed out in the shower. Turns out he had hopped the fence round the back of halls (a short cut we often took) on a rainy day and slipped, landing with a fence spike in his old boy. Poor guy came back to clean up/inspect the damage in the shower and fainted at the sight. He was all good in the end but don’t think a cock ring would have done him any favours.

1 Like

We all told him to go to hospital but he was too embarrassed. A couple of weeks later I bumped into a random girl in our flat. Turns out he’d invited a friend from back home to make sure everything was still in working order. Apparently he got the thumbs up.

My cousin lost his ring finger while working in a supermarket. He was stacking tins and jumped up to put a can on the top shelf - came back down minus the top two bones of his ring finger as his ring caught on the metal lip of the shelf and ripped it off. This is in rural Ireland in the early 80s so they weren’t saving shit. I’ve never worn any jewlery because of it - the mental image of that accident always stuck with me.

2 Likes

No HIGNFY last night because of elections…?

impartiality election laws. If they do 10mins talking about Tory fuck ups and only 5mins on Labours, ect and not mention the Lib Dem’s or all the other parties, it’s an absolute nightmare that’ll get the BBC in to more trouble than it’s worth.

1 Like

Weird how that doesn’t stop the BBC from talking about Farage and Reform incessantly (even though Reform and Farage are basically interchangeable).

Adam Boulton (iirc) just spent 2 mins justifying taking about the above on Radio 4 for the same reason I guess.

1 Like

The BBC basically enables all these Michael Fabricants, in the name of balance. If we actually slid into a nazi state would they ever take a stand or just impartially report on it?

“Critics have claimed the death camps are inhumane, but today a spokesperson for the British National party stated that since reclassification, such terms are irrelevant”.

Next on BBC1, Bargain Hunt.

1 Like

Had my bike nicked from outside the boys nursery yesterday. Rely on it so much for my commute, took me 30 minutes longer by overground and bus. Got to do double pick up of the kids tonight so will have to leave work 45 minutes early to make sure I can make it to both in time. FFS!!!

1 Like

Thats fucking long. Moving back to within the OX4 ringroad in August so I’m gunna be back on the bike hype unless going into the office.

Flight delayed by two hours. Got on the plane about 11:15pm. Didn’t set off in time. Flight cancelled. Airport staff fucked off home. Stuck on the plane haha

2 Likes