Not Stoked.

Sounds like one of mine - Iv had decent travels since Feb to be fair.

The children’s nursery below my flat is having its end of term staff summer party thing - it’s all outdooor and they’ve played Happy by Pharrell 5 times since 9.30.

They’ve also just started karaoke and someone is absolutely massacring Hallelujah.

4 Likes

I’m guessing that’s not the Happy Mondays version.

3 Likes

Shouldn’t this be in the Stoked thread? Sounds great.

2 Likes

Haha, parents playing whatever the opposite to this song is now the summer holidays are blooming.

Baby Shark do do do do do

1 Like

One of the worst songs I have ever heard is a regular player in the snooker club I go to and one time it was playing as me and the GF walked in and we just looked at each other like this is looking bad. it was played another 4 times in 45 mins and I said if it plays again i’m packing the cue away and leaving. It did but was convinced to at least finish the game.

Just had an ad for reform UK on here. I know you’re not in charge of the specific ads spanky but maybe have a word with the settings?

3 Likes

I’ll have to go through the ad settings yeah will try tomorrow

1 Like

While I got this…

9 Likes

No drama… Just flagging!

Just blocked political and gambling ads. LMK if you see any more

4 Likes

Not a pattern but must say the top and bottom banner ads have chilled out a bit. I haven’t been targeted by cartoonish ads of old men on steroids in a while.

1 Like

yeah I think I stopped the really intrusive ads

1 Like

Yeah it’s loads better now, thanks @Mark

Last week was sunny high twenties normal weather for end of June. Started July 12 degrees raining.

1 Like

Around this time of year after a few weeks of sun, then as the clouds appear, I start to think ‘well that’s summer over for another year’. While my kids are getting ready for school. Forgetting they haven’t even started their summer holidays yet, so maybe there is still some summer left after all, haha.

Lost some of my back tooth a while back. Then a bit of filling, then more tooth to the point there isn’t much left. Booked in for a crown about a month back, the appointment is two weeks on Friday and the rest of the remaining filling has just fallen out. There’s just a hole (with the root) and a little bit of back tooth remaining.

I have a bad feeling that within the next two weeks it will start to become an issue :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

Just lost a bit more tooth!

Neighbours are currently being right obnoxious Michael Fabricants. Having our house valued tomorrow :crossed_fingers:t3::wave:t2: