Not Stoked.

Wasn’t York was it?

That’s always been a go to reason, but I wonder if anyone, in this country at least, has ever pursued a claim after injuring themselves? It’d be pretty self righteous to do so

Exactly what I was going to post. It’s just never happened (surely?).

I think if someone had it would be infamous in skating.

Had this discussion with some security dudes the other night for about the 100th time. Got nowhere. Pointless.

I started telling them that I was training for the Olympics and they were letting the country down by stopping me skating

4 Likes

'Ull.

Dunno if it’s happened in skating, but I’m pretty sure it has with MTB trails, so it’s not completely impossible.

From the uni point of view I can think of a few reasons why they’re not happy tbh.

Steady unexpected £800 on a new soil pipe to replace our Victorian cast iron one that’s decided to fall apart.

Least exciting 800 nuggs I’ve ever spent

Think of how many nuggets you can drop down it once it’s in.

4 Likes

Dare I ask, what’s a soil pipe?

the pipe that moves your soil into the sewers

‘your’ soil?
Soil from where?
Sorry, I’ve never heard of such a thing or process.

shite

1 Like

Gotcha.
That must have been nice when the old one failed.
It’s a very polite name for such a pipe.
Not shit tube or anything.
Cack flume.

1 Like

there was already chatter about a local lockdown a few weeks ago before this ffs !

also just thought i’d filmed a trick but my phone had fallen over, spent an hour and a half trying to do it again cleanly and now my legs are fucked

1 Like

Job interview in 2 mins. My anxiety is so fucked after not being at work this long.

1 Like

Ah shit, just seen this.

It’s really nothing to worry about, he’s nothing like what people say. Super nice dude.

Also, hope it went perfectly well.

1 Like

Yer just finished, company that sells home baking stuff. Surprisingly they’ve had a pretty good last 6 months.

1 Like

Based on the amont of pictures of sourdough loaves on my Insta lately, you might well be onto to something very good with that Ned.

This’ll probably be the most hipster thing I’ll ever post but I’ve been making my own sourdough for years (since way before it was cool), and now there’s a bunch of posers buying up all the good flour for their insta followers. Fuckers. Still haven’t managed to find any cheap rye flour in any of the local shops since lockdown.

All these 100% white flour loaves with no ear are basically the mall grab of the home baking scene.

6 Likes