Not Stoked.

So many old mates or people who I thought were cool all coming out now with the “mans being brainwashed by dis government, give mans back human rights, fuck dem masks bruv” bullshit now.

Social media is fully going now.

4 Likes

@franc @deegwaad how y’all holding up?

I’m ok. Neither feeling better nor worse. Thanks for asking!

4 Likes

Yeah man, feel bad that I have just had a negative result. Hope you and Deeg are doing well innit.

1 Like

No need to feel bad mate. Do a 5050 for us tomorrow or sometime soon. :facepunch: :mask:

2 Likes

Ate shit in front of my son doing a fs no-comply on his board.

Did a kickflip for him before. His Blast Jr board is hella short.

That good enough @franc?

2 Likes

It sure is! :facepunch: :mask:

I just remembered that I did an ollie today. Barefoot, on a carpet.

2 Likes

Not too bad, ta. Just a wiped-out feeling and blocked nose for me.

1 Like

My boss is doing my head in. The guy just does not understand me in the slightest and will admit himself he isn’t an emotive person whereas I am. Very much had enough of the job at the minute.

Feel for you.

I was presenting in front of whole commercial team (on zoom) this morning and had a nervous breakdown and just said ‘sorry’ and quit the call part way through. Didn’t know what to do. Couldn’t speak.

Lack of sleep I guess.

Ah shit man. Can happen to anyone. Don’t let it hold you down. Take time to recover then use it to push you on next time. Essentially the worst thing has happened and it wasn’t that bad in reality right?

Sorry to hear that. Sleep (or lack of) is a killer. I’m sure your boss would understand if you explain

Yeah it’s fine, just don’t want to come across like I can’t handle it.

Would never have happened in the office.

Yeah but that’s kinda the point - it’s ok to not be handling it. Everyone need a break/help sometimes. Anyway, hope you sort it

2 Likes

Especially with a new baby in the mix.

1 Like

Currently I’m just living in my dinning room. Have breakfast in here with my daughter. Work all day in here. Then have our evening meal in here. Its fucking me up.

3 Likes

Operating out of my own room too. Working all day in here and sleeping here at night, but I quite like.

Same - kipping and working in the spare room to give wife more room for massive baby belly in the main boudoir. Bedsit4lyfe

2 Likes

Starting to feel it this time around too. It was fine when daylight lasted from 5am to 11pm, but this 9am - 4pm window is getting a bit oppressive. More so for the wife who’s stuck with the baby inside all day when it’s pissing down.

3 Likes

Absolutely, this lockdown is trying for everyone, moreso than last. Me and the Missus have always been solid as a rock and could count our arguments on my fingers over 22 years but last few weeks, stress of her job, lack of childcare, covid tests etc etc, we’re biting and sniping all the time. It will pass, just don’t let small temporary things drive any wedges. It will pass.

4 Likes