On / Of

I remember that, it was wonderful. God damn Mpora

This one?

4 Likes

You rule.

1 Like

Yo @Haven_Hamilton_Official, here’s that up and comer on National you were asking for about eight hours ago.

9 Likes

Rad. That dude’s amazing.

1 Like

Been an absolute treat to watch Victor progress over the years, from being an absolute baba to the powerhouse he is now. Top legend

2 Likes

Proud to call him a friend. Fucking great bloke!

2 Likes

Love that photo!

Have the full video:

Random but related tangent, whatever happened to Danny Jack?

2 Likes

Lives up here doesn’t he?

Sick!

THANK YOU! Danny Jack is a chef now, I chat to him on Insta from time to time.

#cmoac

1 Like

Danny Jack - now he’s a high end chef - random one, I was out filming with a few Bristol heads back in 2006 and DJ himself pulled up at the spot, really excited about all this Chinese food he’d just made. After floating in and out of various jobs, he went on a cookery/chef course for a few weeks and this was pretty much a turning point for him. The food he dished out to us was great - grilled dumplings and spring rolls - and it truned out that this was the first week he’d been on the course. Over the next few years, he went on to work in some various office canteens and high end places around Bristol before shifting down to London around 2009. He was doing a load of bespoke dining and home party catering, along with pop-ups and stalls around London and I think he’d just set up an event space called Studio Z where the kitchen is based from. Obviously Covid put a spanner in the works, so he’s focussing on high-end takeaway food for now. Definitely worth a shout if you’re around Brixton.

5 Likes

Lizard King of Deathwish

Was it you on about skaters with bad names? Imagine if his Doors persona had never took off and he was just known as Mike Plumb?

And for the new evan smith/Thomas Campbell company called uma landsleds.
Which I think looks pretty good.

https://instagram.com/uma_landsleds?igshid=11un0zw6c9054

What the hell is that name all about?

uma landsleds?

Thomas Campbell yes. Evan Smith… no

So Maite is off Element?

Do you quit Element with nowhere to go or has this been in the works for a while?