On / Of

Yeah ok that’s it. Damn he nailed his entire career to that trick I guess. Pretty crazy situation actually.

Didn’t he break both ankles at some X-Games real street event (or something like that) and that kind of fucked him up with getting it in time too? After the claim of course.

Timestamped… edit: age-restricted to see linked. At 2mins in.

That kickflip over the fence gap was a pretty big deal at the time. Says a lot about his career that it was so long ago and if you asked me to name 1 Shecks trick, that would still be the one I thought of.

1 Like

Koston and Durao on Skate Mental.

Nooooooo! Such a waste. Skate Mental do fuck all interesting.

1 Like

I liked it when they had Matt Beach but that’s about it.

Yeah, I also liked when they had John Motta but that must be like 10 years ago at least. Feel like the company has been in hibernation since Shane O’Neill left.

2 Likes

Skate Mental is about as interesting as toilet water

5 Likes

Seriously gutted for Durao.
Perfect fit for koston.

3 Likes

AM Chowder is a sick vid.

I rated Skate Mental then when Shane went it died, doesn’t Wieger ride for them?

Did Tom K or am I thinking of 3D?

Oh what about Kyron?

Yes and yes. Just checked, Motta is also back on them. Their team is actually pretty sick.

Guessing Kyron will go to the new Atlantic Drift brand.

Atlantic Drift Brand? Would that not hint that Isle is dead.

Jah, it does seem that way. A lot of speculation about what’s going on. Knox been seen riding blanks with AD-style jelly fish stickers on them (Jacob Harris posted a story featuring a similar deck). Isle being less and less active on social media. Does seem change is afoot.

2 Likes

That could be just Isle keeping costs down. Giving riders printed boards could be seen as throwing money away as that board could be sold. Give the riders boards that cost the company the least amount of money and put stickers on. If there are no Isle stickers on then maybe there could be something in a move around.

It’s no longer 1993, people skate the boards the company they ride for makes.
And if a company can’t afford 3 or 4 boards for each pro every month, I’d say it’s dead.

1 Like

I’d normally agree but brands have also been getting boards where they can in the past year or so.

1 Like

It’s a lovely graphic as it is, stickers or not.