On / Of

Yeah everyone’s left Isle and they’re doing Atlantic Drift instead.

1 Like

Not everyone.

Ok sorry yeah I don’t really know, that’s just what I heard. I assume Nick Jensen and Paul Shier are still on?

I’m not certain I understand what Atlantic Drift is. Videos are great, theres big trousers and an expensive hoody on the site. Are they a clothing brand now?

3 Likes

They always were werent they?

God Im so old

It’s a crew. And they sell product with their crew name on.

Like GX1000 or Baker.

My crew is called ‘skateboarding and sandwiches’*.

You think we could sell merch?

*What’s app group chat.

8 Likes

I thought (I read on Slap) that there was a problem with the woodshop due to Covid so the last drop of boards got canceled.

However, it’s really sus that their socials have been so quiet and their riders don’t even have an Isle sticker on their blank boards…

Would cop that hoody.

5 Likes

Would cop the Bish pro hood/board for ‘skateboarding and sandwiches’

7 Likes

A picture of a hot cross bun with macaroni cheese, strawberries and mayonnaise spilling out of it cropped into a triangle shape. Could it be any more tasteful and stylish? I don’t think it could.

6 Likes

You forgot the crab sticks

6 Likes

Beat me to it, each one would come with a mini bottle of mayo and sweet chilli sauce

2 Likes

Good move for etnies but this is a fucking awful welcome clip:

1 Like

Quite enjoyed some of that but the music was a bit much for me.

3 Likes

I watched it earlier, so bad. Made me dizzy.

1 Like

Skipped it in my YT subs feed earlier but just watched it here.

The music isn’t for me and I’m probably too old / boring for some of the shoe colourways in that box ( :nauseated_face:) but other than that I think I need to stop being such a snob because I liked a lot of the skating in this clip.

1 Like

I liked it :sweat_smile:

It’s the video I expect when Andy Anderson joins Etnies. Pierre and Don must be stoked, I wonder if we’ll see more freestyle content coming out?

1 Like

What happened to the freestyle guy on here with the hair?

3 Likes

But yeah, exactly what I thought a AA/Ernie’s vid would be. You’ll be tagged by your aunt on Facebook later.

*fuck it, leaving it as Ernie’s.

2 Likes