Palace thread

If I had to watch watch shit loads of football that I wasn’t interested in, it would get boring fast, like anything, even skating. Some 50+min skate videos I feel like I’m losing the will to live.

Think I’ll wait for a Hull CityxHeroin collaboration.

FTFY.

2 Likes

Jamal pro. Fuck yeah.

2 Likes

This 10 Deep ad with him from years back is also v good

all over insta

Why even ask then??

In that case I think it was also in the announcements section next to all the births deaths and marriages in the Telegraph yesterday.

3 Likes

It’ll be announced officially in the Queen’s speech on Wednesday too. Tune your wireless now and don’t miss out.

4 Likes

From Suciu’s insta.

2 Likes

Oooooooooooooo

Oh Mark. :disappointed:

1 Like

I mean he’s really only sticking up for the brand he rides for…

It’s true though. Palace is pretty lame for talking needless shit on other brands. Call it out when it’s necessary, but that one is lame.

3 Likes

I’m all for it. Everybody telling everybody else how great they are is such bullshit. Skateboarding used to be funnier and wack stuff would get called out and the people responsible would go away and think about what they’d done. Now all sorts of lame shit just floats around, doing nothing. I wish there was more of this sort of thing; it keeps people on their toes.

1 Like

Yeah, calling out when it’s deserved but there is nothing wrong with habitat. If Lev thinks they are a boring brand then that’s fine but calling it out based on your subjective opinion is pretty lame.
If he called out something visibly shite for real reasons then yeah, all for it.

4 Likes

Haha I think it’s def funny. It’s hardly a painful insult and it’s not like there was any uproar when they were dissing Heroin/fos. Habitat are one of those companies I kinda wish was left in the past as sad as that is to say.

Deep down everyone knows that that ad is saying is true, 2019 Habitat art direction is total shite

1 Like

I’m all for it, in general. Call it out when you see it. This one just seemed a bit too try hard.

1 Like

I don’t know about that. They’ve got their lane. They’re running with it and it seems to be working for them. It’s hardly on a Birdhouse level. Wonder why Palace don’t call that out?

1 Like