Palace thread

Yeah, lose the laceguard. Wtf do you need them for in golf anyway

I think it’s to protect them from wet grime.

1 Like

Hide the laces and make them look smart like dress shoes.

Right, finally. That makes sense. If you’re trampling about in long wet grass your laces would get all stuck together.

Look good for booting youth shelters in after smoking some hash with Tez from the other council estate

1 Like

It’s bit odd to do them in black and white, of course people would moan if they made them in really bright colours as well, but this way you wouldn’t even notice if a pro golfer did wear them. Also, if a skater wore them then it would also look a bit funny, maybe that’s what people want now?!

It wasn’t the shoes, more the golf.

These are clearly made only for golf as with all golf shoes.

Almost all golf shoes are black or white to comply with club rules.

It’s a fun collaboration between 2 brands who have done many collaborations before.

1 Like

That might have been true when Faldo was world number 1.

In any case they are made for playing golf in.

Great stuff :+1:

I suppose it will appear to all the once gully home counties youth as they mature into adulthood. Sink 18 with your dad on the golf course without compromising your street credibility.

2 Likes

Not sure if this is a dig at me or not because i’m from the home counties.

If it is then well done but also way off because i was never gully and that word is well stupid.

1 Like

No, not a dig at you. More the generation below you.

Cundall you used to be G as shit.

1 Like

Haha! Actually now that I think about it there is plenty of evidence of this. But I was thinking more Palace cap than xxl shirt.

• BIG UP BOBBY GEORGE :crown:

Finally something me and my mum can bond over.
She had a pic of her and bobby behind the bar.
Loves him.

1 Like

Chewy ‘The Canon’ Cannon

Zoom in on that interview on the second page. Gold.

6 Likes