Palace thread

Fuck sake I’m at work taking product photos (on my own) fucking forgot fuck.

Lulz at this on the Palace ad on the back of the new Free

5 Likes

Ha, I actually associate that style more with Free:

3 Likes

10 Likes

Holy fuck take my savings all of them.

2 Likes

He [Lev] says he rarely “seeds” clothes to celebrities such as West, in the hope they’ll post a selfie on Instagram: “We make it and that’s it. If you want it, come to the shop. If someone really nice phones up [for a T-shirt], then of course. If Elton John rang up, I would be like, ‘Sure Elton John.’” Elton John in a Palace T-shirt? It’s only a matter of time.

From 2016:

3 Likes

Absolutely bonkers and I love it!

Looks like Elton’s team have been fishing for collabs cos this isn’t the first one he’s done this year.

1 Like

https://teddyfresh.com/collections/tf-x-elton-john/products/tf-x-elton-john-sequin-jacket?variant=40494660878383

:ok_hand:

That’s definitely the pick of that collection.

Ive never bought Palace stuff before - would that board be part of a limited drop where I have to fight against bots to get it or would it be available in shops generally?

1 Like

Won’t be available in normal shops and as long as you’re not dawdling at the checkout you should be alright.

2 Likes

Some of this stuff will sell like the Stella collab did. Hats were gone in 30 seconds.

For sure. I hear Elton got kinda popular and was on the TV and stuff so he might have a few fans, too.

Elton John still makes me laugh, thinking about him singing ‘I’m still standing’ during Lockdown, when the words weren’t even words, haha!

2 Likes

Paging everyone in the Cars thread

4 Likes

that advert is brilliant

2 Likes

Haha. A young lad I used to work with used to have a C63 AMG. It was the most obnoxious thing ever, you could hear it cold start a good 1/4 mile away :joy:

I mean if you’re already in the market for a G Wagen…

To me nothing says you have money quite like a G wagon. I can’t see why else you’d buy one

1 Like