Penny

Had Atleast 2 on supra
The “penny sport” and the “bandit”

I think people revere him for what he did, when he did it. Much like Natas or Andy Howell etc. It’d be cool just to see them rolling again. I suppose the only difference is that they’re no longer sponsored.

1 Like

Ah fair enough, was just a musing. No one is ever going to have that style anyway so it’s irrelevant I suppose

Just saw nordberg is still on flip… how?

Also, Flip U.K./Eu store is HLC dist, so flip boards are Jart Boards

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxMXVvTlQRu/

1 Like

He never seemed to be having to prove anything to anybody so why should he now?
He skated better in his prime and can still go and skate where and if he wants.
Can’t fault that.

2 Likes

I don’t think I’d say he’s milking it now, every so often he’ll pull off something that’ll remind us of how good he once was and that’s all you’d expect. It’s not like he is going to go down a Reynolds or Mariano style clean living route, even if I’d love it if he did.

lol can you imagine Penny doing a Neen William’s style cooking show or something? I like the idea that’s he’s some skate nomad who just wanders around europe turning up at occassional things

2 Likes

Penny on 9 club would be genuinely amazing

1 Like

nah we’ve been over this, i reckon a penny nine club would be fairly poor. even if he was talkative he’d still be fairly incoherent no?

He’d be more likely to go on Andy Roy’s thing maybe through Alex Moul links.

His voice is way too deep to listen to him for 2 hours

Watch the TransWorld anniversary interview with him from YouTube.

Changed my mind about this @nazoreth, within the right context and asked the right questions I think he’d be good.

An Epicly Laterd would be great.

2 Likes

i mean, shit, i’d cream my pants in excitement and probably watch it like 10 times but i don’t think i’d expect much. hearing Moul talk about Penny on the Ripride show was brilliant

okay i didn’t know that existed but holy fuck, 20 seconds in and it’s like he’s reading off a que card. he’s so interesting/weird/alien

omg it’s i didn’t expect him to have such a patrician drool. it’s like he’s a distance relative to Jacob Rees-Mogg

As someone that doesn’t know him, I don’t think Penny could piece his own timeline on this planet together or in order to do something like the 9 club. Haha.

I always wonder what an average day is for him.

Like sometimes I need to go and buy milk. Does Tom Penny go and buy milk sometimes?