Personal photos and feedback

The blend of blues are amazing!

Glass building, shady side on a clear sunny day so you get blue seeing through it and it reflected the sky too.

Almost too blue.

Got the colour one somewhere of this but most immediately to hand is this version.

4 Likes

1 Like

Close to dusk photo of one of our crew. This was about as low as I could push the shutter. Damned hard to focus, too (Mainly because I’m not very good at asking for someone to stand there and give me a focus point as I’m usually claiming that I’m “just fucking around” with the camera).

He rips this place…
Tom Ball. Frontside Tailslide.

8 Likes

Had Odla do another but caught him locked in and from a slightly tighter angle.

5 Likes

Man that’s a blunty blunt

Keep these coming, really great to see all these shots.

@Mush that black n white one looks good, does the sky justice I’d say :+1:, as for the blue one , think it all helps seperate skater really well from the back ground.

Great shot in the ditches there @Londonskater, think that has to be one place everyone has seen and knows about, looks fun just to try and carve down on (aside from the grass smack bang in the middle)

Can’t remember but that might have been on a low tripod and triggered with a remote shutter so that I could keep out of the way, as was suggested before.
Very inexpensive solution.
It was intentional to use that clear and uncluttered background of sky to make him pop out too.

1 Like

8 Likes

Ooooooh that’s so good

There’s a (UK) photo of somebody doing something and one of the lurkers is the spitting image of Eight Ace from Viz. I thought it was Toby Shuall’s front board on the top of the bench but it’s not and it’s doing my nut in now.

1 Like

@shoebill

Where is that?

Skatepark Péitruss, Luxembourg

Looks wild with all the kicker and hip combos, nevermind the massive ledge thing there.

If you like skating skateparks its worth going even for the weekend, flights can be pretty cheap.

Folowed your map and that is a tiny section of the whole place.
Lucky Luxembourg.

Its pretty insane, you could easily stay a week and just skate the park.
The city is nice, especially around Christmas and theres a little indoor that costs like 2 Euros if it rains.

Heres a photo from about 2004 (I think). Simon Skipp - 360 flip on the roughest banks ever.

I think it was shot with an Olympus. It was from the 5 mins where I tried to shoot manually on film.

The film wasn’t loaded properly, and I was never happy with anything I shot but as a memory, I kinda like it. Cheap soft lenses and Boots glossy prints definitely don’t help…

Leo Sharp went back with Skipp and shot this early one morning (and I love it):

7 Likes

Think I actually prefer your shot here @Londonskater