Podcasts worth listening to

Jeron on the Yonnie situation.

2 Likes

Chris Roberts looking as fucking clueless as ever

4 Likes

Ah. Not actually listened to the episode, never heard anything about it being creepy before though

They were on thin ice with the cringey slang, the in-jokes and the sports stuff and that interview just sent me over the edge.
And perhaps my view of how you should treat women in a respectful manner is different from you’s guys’s.

Cephas was just trying to secure that adidas box, ya dig?

I thought Cephas went beyond cringey. It was disrespectful and creepy. Come to think of it not listened to the bunt since, not because of a conscious boycott, but it did piss me off.

Not sorry if abp
Leo Sharp rules

2 Likes

1 Like

I think it was Clyde Singleton who wrote in Big Brother “Why do you all think you could make a better 411vm, when 411vm can’t make a better 411vm?” … this was when it was gong through a lull in quality.

I feel like the same could be said for The Nine Club. Not that I’m saying anyone here want’s to make a podcast, haha. Just a comment on The Nine Clubs quality at the mo.

2 Likes

Lee Smith’s Mission Statement is another one I enjoy a lot more than the 9 club, he hasn’t done one in a few months now but it’s not like I’d want a weekly skate pod anyway.

2 Likes

discussing Stockwell’s Old Man Paul, and being an old skateboarder in general

1 Like

Found these very listenable

1 Like

Probs ABP but this is really good

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy81NzUyZDQ1NC9wb2RjYXN0L3Jzcw/episode/MjIyMDkxYTgtNjQ5NS00Y2E2LTk0OWMtYTJhNjhlZDUwYjU3?hl=en-GB&ved=2ahUKEwiR77_avN3xAhVHY8AKHY_6BMUQjrkEegQIBhAF&ep=6

4 Likes

rad, not heard of this one.
Dinner entertainment sorted

1 Like

It’s new and it’s Joel Curtis.

3 Likes

i foolishly posted it in the interview thread.
joel’s asmr voice in the intro gets me everytime

1 Like

I know I’ve plugged the Lex Fridman podcast a couple of times now. I’ve enjoyed a lot of them, (some more than others), but this episode definitely falls into the category of ‘podcasts worth listening to’ (a couple of times).

Wow, this does not match Joel’s face at all and to be honest I have spoken to him in passing many times in the past but that voice does not ring a bell. Is proper asmr though innit.

New mostly skateboarding is great, but it always is. Talk about Palace and 25yr anniv of some pivotal vids. One dude said they didn’t like the music to welcome to hell and I audibly said ‘wat!’ out loud.
Talk of farran going on there soon so we need a shoutout thanks.

Then I did that Vent one about the olympics.
Why is this shit so unlistenable? I agree with basically everything they say but Jesus, as a collective they bug the living shit out of me.
Got halfway through and I was over it.

2 Likes