Podcasts worth listening to

with worlds nicest guy Tony Moore

2 Likes

Ah heā€™s a friend of yours? I love his artwork. Good to know heā€™s sound.

I lasted 20 minutes with the Skating Is Hard thing but then remembered that Colin Kennedy was in the latest episode of Skate Creative and am listening to that now. Gonna listen to this Irish podcast on my way to the skatepark tomorrow. Never heard about it. Hyped. Thanks.

yea from back home, I spotted you chatting to him on instagram recently. Top guy

1 Like

I listen to it when I remember, not sure how many people they are on about you will know of, Iā€™m a bit lost sometimes.

The Irish accents will be enough to make me happy. :wink:

I love that man, most positive person I know! He loves skateboarding.

I love the Norn Irsh accent. I want to listen to Norn Irsh people say ā€œmirrorā€ all day.

Murr. MuRrrr.

2 Likes

Pat Kikongo, one of the hosts, is American and knows his onions when it comes to European (and worldwide) geography and culture. The other hosts are usually pretty good at what they do, theyā€™re really far from Crobā€™s lack of awareness about pretty much anything outside of the LA bubble.

1 Like

new Mostly Skateborking.
griptape griping giggles

3 Likes

enjoying the talk on Sal, Sheff and Kareemā€™s legacies

2 Likes
4 Likes

first go on a skateboard story ruined me, oof

2 Likes

yeah me too - cracked up at that.

crazy to hear the story of kingyā€™s first photo assignment too - serendipity or what?
This oneā€™s a classic, not bad for a 14/15 year old kid shooting with flashes for the first time.

5 Likes

1 Like

The above is The Bunt with Donovan Piscopo
First episode in a while.

2 Likes

Helena is a lovely peson - not listened yet but Iā€™m willing to bet itā€™ll be dope.

Joel Curtisā€™ podcast with Helena Long

1 Like

Bunt with Piscopo was a bit dull but the new episode with Jake Anderson was enjoyable!

1 Like

yeah, his voice (piscopo) annoyed me so i fucked it off

1 Like

He didnā€™t say anything interesting and did the usual boring thing of the same answer for ā€˜favourite teammate everā€™ and ā€˜worst teammate everā€™.

Come on dude. Throw somebody under the bus already.

1 Like