Podcasts worth listening to

The fact that his final episode of the 50 tricks in 50 states only has 8.8k views is absolutely criminal compared to some of the shit that sees hundreds of thousands of views on YouTube.

oh its that cheif.
thought i recognised the name.

100% this.

Itā€™s nuts how little traction he got with that series compared to fucking dingbats like John Hill and Garrett Ginner and Braille and all that utter shite.

Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s been mentioned on the forum, but as I canā€™t see it so Iā€™ll do it in here.

Dan Cates ā€˜Life In The Stocksā€™ podcast.

I thought it was an interesting listen (and also want to watch Squadrophenia again).

Rule of Three - A podcast about writing. Comedy writers come on and talk about a comedy thing. Pretty good

Podcasts are the new thing it seems, although iā€™m happy to listen to this dude.

can someone please make a podcast discussing the weekā€™s most discussed topics on here? ta.

2 Likes

Cephas went in on Manchild at the beginning huh

Love this podcast. Really enjoyed the one with Rufus Jones talking about Midnight Run.

Franc mentioned this elsewhere, :smoking:, but as Iā€™m listening to it now - Chad briefly mentions the Forum during a Q&A at the end. Link should start there, but 56m28s if it doesnā€™t.

I find Rogan abit stale now, it seems to be people on to promote their new books or projects then followed by the usual dmt,weed or onnit stuff.

Like I was hoping Mel Gibson one would of been awesome and full of fun Mad max and lethal weapon stories and maybe some about his mega breakdown but it was just an advert for stem cells, which unless you are sitting on a few million, you ainā€™t flying down to panama to get placentas shot in your shoulders on the regs

1 Like

Iā€™ve just got into the JRE and just listened to the more obvious ones to start with. Iā€™ve enjoyed them so far but Iā€™m not sure how to work out which ones to listen to as thereā€™s millions of them to wade through.

I got through Neil De Grass and it was interesting but he also just came across as a bit of a prick, just an endless stream of whatever he wanted to say without actually listening to what was being asked. Elon Musk was the only one I turned off, he just seemed to not want to be there.

I think the last JRE I listened to was Dan Aykroyd talking about crystal skulls, UFOs and Bigfoot, whats not to love? Haha.

1 Like

i like JRE but can only listen to so much before i find myself not listening, its easier to just pick out the people im interested than wade though 3 hours for mel gibson talking stem cells. dan aykroyd was good though recently and i always enjoy bill burr, although hes been on so many times they do tend to talk about a lot of the same things.

the person i dont get who is on a lot who people like is bredan schaub, i dont understand how people find him funny or how hes stealing a living doing ā€œstand upā€. maybe thats just me though

fight companions are usually good though.

Good listen!

1 Like

ooh thanks

just done this.
really good pod.

Anyone check out Edward Snowden on Rogan yet?