Podcasts worth listening to

not yet but im interested to hear his thoughts on bow hunting, cooking elk and fighting

4 Likes

Yeah was really good, was one where Rogan pretty much shut up and let Snowden talk and the questions he did ask were really good

Only annoying thing was he on there really to promote a book so there was a lot of ‘you can read about it in the book’

His favourite type of martial arts should be interesting. His views on shrooms and did he ever uncover government info about UFOs and Bigfoot too.

1 Like

DMT and weed for the ender haha

First 45 mins in and it feels like it’s gone knowhere, I almost think Snowden is full of shit now

1 Like

I think that’s what’s annoyed me, the first words were along the lines of, I’m here because I have a book out…

Then felt like he was reading off his own wiki page and going over the Snowden film script. Hopefully second half is better.

9/11 stuff was interesting though

Haha Snowden said, if the was UFO’s or secret info on them, he would of known about it… Joe seemed bummed

1 Like

New Vent City up, for anyone who cares to listen to them.

#10 How to Skate While Also Being Terrified of Eating S**t

Posted this in the Nine Club thread, but just in case people don’t bother with that, these podcasts have been kind of interesting to hear.

They’re on Youtube too.
https://www.youtube.com/pushingboarders

Cheers for these Chasone. Listening to the Vent City one now and have subscribed to this and Pushing Boarders to check them out.

On Spotify as well.

Thanks Chas!

1 Like

Keep meaning to post this here: List of Podcasts | Fourble

Its a massive archive of Podcasts and Radio shows. A lifetimes worth of quality listening. Recently I have enjoyed:

• 30 years worth of ISIHAC… Humph fucking rules. Mornington Crescent! etc.
  • Blue Jam: Chris Morris’ late night radio comedy. Unbelievable that this was broadcast on radio one. If you’re an old Michael Fabricant the music takes you right back too.
  • Foundation Trilogy: 70s BBC adaptation of Asimov’s masterpiece… Delia Derbyshire sound effects and a fantastic cameo from Prunela Scales.
  • Bleak Expectations: Dickens Parody, classic Radio 4 Comedy.
  • I Claudius, Roman history/political satire, for my money this is better than the TV version, Derek Jacobi is Augustus in this one.

Also, this: https://wearelookingsideways.com/

Matt Barr is a bit fawning sometimes and some episodes are basically him and his mates reminiscing about the good old days of the UK Snowboard scene (snore). BUT, the newest episode is Rattray and the Tim Leighton-Boyce episode is incredible.

1 Like

TLB’s second greatest interview, it has been said.

This should be a good one…

1 Like

Holy shit. Amazing. Such a ruler.

Maybe this belongs in the ‘In the news’ thread as well given the recent Ukrainian plane crash but if you have any interest in the MH17 plane downing (I was living in the Netherlands when it happens, and I currently live adjacent to Russia) then it’s absolutely jaw dropping

https://www.bellingcat.com/category/resources/podcasts/

It goes through how, using social media and information freely available on the internet, they traced where the Buk missile launcher came from, where the launch site was, where the crew were from etc.

Nice one for posting this.

I read a bit into this just on Wikipedia and through some articles online, it’s all a bit ropey with Russia and Ukraine at the moment.

Listening to this and it’s great!

On season 2 so far and they should make kids listen to this at school.
Season one is pretty much what we know but told very well and season 2 really kicks off . Stephen Fry is brilliant
:ok_hand:t2:

Even mentions cryptic crosswords

This is really good, it’s a true crime series covering a murder in the ‘Tiger Bay’ area in Cardiff which is a place I know very little about so it’s all very eye opening.

1 Like
1 Like

Not listened to it yet but really looking forward to how joe looks at skateboarding in the grand scheme of things .