Podcasts worth listening to

Watched the first Brian Cox one and the Hawk one this weekend, both so great. Cheers for recommending.

I fucking love when people talk about physics and just get mindblown from the crazy scale of the whole world. Science is so rad, and Brian Cox is just such a great explainer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xY_D8SMNtE

Anytime, always keen for similar mind-bending science stuff.

Love these .

Thanks! Will get on it and feel intelligent.

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-joe-rogan-experience/id360084272?i=1000481487830

Great podcast, eye opening look back at terrible business practices made legitimate.

Dunno about ā€˜worth listening toā€™. Itā€™s a bit boring.

1 Like

First one was absolute dogshit.

And there we were, thinking that if Kareemā€™s coming back to actually do something, that itā€™s gonna be something pretty special. Nope. This is the podcast equivalent of the most recent Duffs ā€˜KCKā€™.

2nd isnā€™t much better. I listened to it whilst making lunch. Just talked about how being in THPS brought him more recognition and stuff

1 Like

been enjoying a few of these recently

1 Like

Never heard about this podcast, will give it a crack. Thanks mate!

2 Likes

they dig a little harder into stuff than Bunt or Ninec Lub; possibly a little more jaded too.
someone draws a connection between Phelps and Anna Wintour which made me chuckle

1 Like

Iā€™m a big Mark Kermode fan but Iā€™ve only just got into his Kermode on Film podcast with Jack Howard.

This Christopher Nolan three-parter is a good start - ā€ŽKermode on Film: #95: Christopher Nolan Special Part 1 - Mark and Jack Howard begin an epic ranking of all his films on Apple Podcasts

This Malcolm McDowell interview is brilliant - ā€ŽKermode on Film: #24: Malcolm McDowell on Apple Podcasts

This Excorcist episode is interesting - ā€ŽKermode on Film: #86: Exorcist Special - Mark and Jack Howard swap views on the classic horror movie - which Jack has just watched for the first time! on Apple Podcasts

And I love The Terminator and Terminator 2, but the rest are dogshit, so this is pretty amusing - ā€ŽKermode on Film: #60: Mark and Jack Howard go head to head on the Terminator franchise on Apple Podcasts

Listened to a couple Mostly Skateboarding episodes today, good stuff. Thanks @andy_smoke!

1 Like

Havenā€™t listened to any yet but thereā€™s new Alan Partridge podcast out.

3 Likes

I was on a podcast last night but I had to get up at 2am for it so didnā€™t really say much.

3 Likes

So is it a podcast worth listening to then? Haha.

1 Like

what were you chatting about?
also: Fab 5 Freddy!!

It was about clothes, rap and skateboarding. All the good stuff.

F5F was super nice. Just lovely. So many old rappers seem like dicks but he was so mellow. It was sponsored by a weed company and everybody got sent a complimentary package except me because I live in the wrong country.

2 Likes

Hoping to check that out tomorrow. My most recent job means that I can listen to podcasts/music at work all day, massive game changer!