Pointless Topics

100%! I start loads of threads for exactly this reason. Just start them whenever you want.

4 Likes

Skaters X loaf of bread

Shilo Farmhouse

2 Likes

Create a thread then! @KeithBeef

1 Like

Done

1 Like

Got to have a slam section. These need bringing back in 2024 imo

1 Like

Sean Maltloaf

2 Likes

FTC penal code - obviously amazing, what a line up. Steez and power all round

2 Likes

Rewatching it now (Penal Code). Had forgotten just how fucking good it was (is).

The soundtrack, the outfits, KCKs, the vibe…

3 Likes

I know a few of you guys will know James aka Schoolboy to the Leeds crew. He did the big run today in memory of his old man. I’ve not seen him for years but try to keep in touch as he’s ace and always has been.

Edit: appreciate it’s not my place to share but he’s not on here and I’m just trying to big him up.

2 Likes

Big up James.
Great skater and lovely guy.

1 Like

Front blunts on ledges. Are they acceptable to fakie or do you have to come out forward?

depends on the line

2 Likes

100% acceptable to fakie

5 Likes

Was trying them last night and got me feet on one to fakie but was wondering if that was illegal.

Nah man they look sick popped out to fakie. The 4 Iv ever done on a ledge were to normal.

Really wish I could still do FS Blunts on mini.

I have one on film but having that as a go to must be the best feeling ever

1 Like

not at all, if you make it look good, it’s a rad trick. Anything is if done exceptionally.

2 Likes

Lol. No chance.

Will be stoked if I land one though. Even a tiny height one.

1 Like

Just land it and post for us to see and we’ll judge!

Just had and wonder how many people have had a letter from the Royal mail asking if they have our correct mail details? According to them, our address has a random addition of a place in Scotland.
Are people likely to return the enclosed form to correct them because the randomness of the mistake? The form demands your phone number so could actually be a data haul to sell on time and time again for profit.

Sounds like a scam.

1 Like