Pointless Topics

:joy:

Pretty much bang on.

Stevie looking a little less than fresh there. I wanted white vest, baggy combats, gold chains and massive DCs. But all I got was a shit tracksuit and battered dunks

3 Likes

His Love Child part will forever be a classic.

I thought DC were re-releasing one of his shoes that looked like zeppelins?

That’s no bigger than an 8” innit

Probs 7.75

2 Likes

10/10 tweet

4 Likes

Starting to get annoyed by these though

The problem is everyone is going out to get essentials… All at the same time.

It’s like moaning about being in rush hour traffic…no… You are the traffic.

7 Likes

Mate runs a boozer in Aviemore, and just said the whole town is filling up with camper vans full of folk from dahn sarf, much to the locals’ dismay.

1 Like

Some people are under shopping so that other people can get stuff too and they have to keep going back to top up. While others are going mental like an American on black Friday without a care for anyone else. Lots of people won’t have the money to keep doing a weekend big shop everyday. So it has to slow down soon.

3 Likes

Asda this morning was actually okay, a few gaps but otherwise all good. I think it’ll definitely calm down pretty soon. Mood was pretty sombre though, the pubs closing has been the hammer blow to morale in this boozy little backwater.

1 Like

I would expect so.
People will have pretty much all, or more than they need and supermarkets might actually be pleasantly quiet places to shop for a change.

1 Like

They usually were for me anyway, I always tried to go super early but the preppers put paid to that.

My father in law went to the butchers yesterday and the person in front of him spent £170.

Then proceeded to leave with a pig on a lead.

8 Likes

You’d hope so.

2 Likes

I’m under shopping now I’m fucked. Spent me last dough on the flowers for the mrs tomorrow - should hopefully be alright till payday next week.

First World problem.
Recently made the move to 4k and all services are cutting quality to preserve bandwidth.
Netflix paved the way, followed by Amazon and I’ve just seen that YouTube are following suit.
That and there are no sports on so I’ve placed the pause on SKY sports, pretty much the only broadcast 4k content I get.
Back to the world of torrenting I reckon.
There’s still SKY cinema with… niff all that I want to watch.