Pointless Topics

Ha! Nice.

Let’s post about our favourite trick in Video Days now.

1 Like

Also you’ll look at your watch a lot more than you realises and some numbers won’t connect with you, like 18:04 but 1:01 or 13:13 will, so they’ll jump out at you, but the other times won’t and you’ll forget about looking at them.

Mrs just tried Marmite for the first time. Didn’t love it or hate it, but she said it was “quite nice”.

WTF

2 Likes

Not the first time you look at it in the morning after you open your eyes.

1 Like

WITCH!

Aaaaggghh

3 Likes

Wasn’t awake enough to see if it was 32 seconds.

might be time to clean the microwave

3 Likes

Health service here is amazing. I emailed my GP earlier today and she replied within 50 minutes with a new prescription and instructions and everything. Got to pick it up tomorrow.

1 Like

Don’t ask.

Keep having little power cuts.
Had 2 so far in the last hour.
Please don’t take electricity away, that would be the worst.

Aggh

In the current climate, is a bottle of whiskey a week excessive? Plus you know, beers chasers? I actually don’t really know anymore. All I do is work, Child care, waste what little other time i have drinking waiting for time to pass hoping in futility that this will end somehow.

2 Likes

Drinking in Australia has increased 70% so I think you’ll find you’re probably just rolling along with the averages these days. We still nail a bottle of wine a night between the two of us, with beers on weekends. don’t feel great about it but it’s a time killer.

1 Like

If my partner wasn’t pregnant, we would both be raging alcoholics at this point.

4 Likes

My recycling bin has never seen such consistent flow of beer cans and bottles . I actually tried to stop on Sunday to see if I could last a week but cracked open 2 beers after a 12 hour work day.
It’s defo becoming a normal habit

2 Likes

Congratulations @navitronic

1 Like

Yeah it’s definitely hard not to drink solely because there’s not much else to do. I’m knocking it on the head for a bit. Next week. Maybe. At least there’s still the internet

1 Like

When lockdown started we were working through a bottle of red or two a night. Have chilled out a bit now. Sometimes a bottle, sometimes a glass. Sometimes nothing at all. Consumption is definitely up though, and we rebooted our old Majestic account. Their “The Guv’nor” red is all we’re ordering now. It’s like Ribena!!

1 Like

Does anyone here use Vivino? Total game changer. Me and wife no longer drink piss