why dat

Just catching up, hope I’ve got all this right:

Blondey got to where he is because his dad stones gays to death
Andy Roy is now a decent chap
AVC/Cabac is Vegas h264 but there are other options
Anon & Powley were the Rupert Murdoch of late noughties skateboarding
I’m too late to try some HUFs

3 Likes

Also this place is weird af but we never found out why dat.

Mate there’s a few Richard madely alan partridge comparisons on YouTube that are amazing, this being my favourite:

We live in a ridiculous world

2 Likes

KeanuCon.

edit for clarification:

" to celebrate the most triumphant Wyld Stallyn himself and trace his career from babe to baba yaga."

:rofl:

Was in Malta last week. I agree about the roads. Gnarly. Glad I didn’t have to drive them!!

atm just trying to split into single clips so 10/15 seconds to send to another project but later on will be a longer edit. still worth sticking with a vegas render or do something like a lossless avi export then encode using handbrake or similar?

I got piles slamming on my arse at a House Halloween jam a couple years ago, dressed as Scott Bourne, won part of the best trick comp too haha

2 Likes

I got taken in to hospital last night with suspected DVT (stupid shitty bone marrow). They gave me pills last night and this morning to thin my blood, but I think it’s thinned everything, I can’t stop shitting. Had a scan this afternoon and everything is fine, so back home.

1 Like

can’t get my head around it but i think i just need to get used to it, seems real clogged up with features and hard to navigate. just needed to say something to get posting as i haven’t posted at all since the old forum went down

hi everyone anyway

Believe it or not I didn’t like it either to start with but heard so many good reviews about it I thought I’d give it a go. It’s great, especially for mobile.

Welcome back anyway fella

thanks man nice to get back in to it, i’ll get used to it i’m sure

Its dope man. Just takes a hot minute.

Jason Jesse Arrested thread (1010 arrested) on Slap is amazing. Some of the photoshops are pure gold.

Page 4 is good with the amended Wieger ad and the gif.

Went to a strip for the first time ever this weekend, for a stag do.

At the time, it seemed fun, and the girl was really sound. With sober hindsight though, it feels a bit weird, like the whole idea of strip clubs are actually a bit sketchy

There used to be a strip club in town. Went a few times.

I was stood at the bar once in a day dream, it wasn’t that busy and a massive long bar, with plenty of room still, a strippers asks me ‘If I’ve got my drink?’ … I says ‘Yes’ … to which she replies ‘Well, get out of the fucking way then’. Her mistake was forgetting she needed punters to buy dances and once I had told everyone what a conch she was, no-one would go near her and she ended up saying sorry. One of the stirppers lived in my mates street, which made it feel creepy. Plus why is she giving out her address to us? Haha.
A stripper there was called ‘Summer’, my ultimate dream lady. So I’d just drop some money on her the few times we went. Good times.

Only been to one once and that was with a stag do.
I was quite happy not to bother with it too much and just have a beer while waiting for whoever had decided to pay for a dance.
My mate came wandering over to me though and said, “off you go, I’ve just paid for a dancer for you”… Oh dear.
I was quite uncomfortable with it to be honest and quite inattentive.
The girl picked up on that and we agreed to cut it short.
Not my kind of thing really.

Never been except for a quid / fiver in a pint pot bar in chatham. As rough as it sounds so I wasn’t expecting much but the girls were super fit. Still found it really weird though.