Pointless Topics

Switch Nollie to Switch Frontside Noseslide.

2 Likes

I sometimes think that fakie ollies should just be called Snollies (for switch nollie). That makes it a Snollie Switch Front Nose.

Or you could imply that the next trick is switch because it’s snollie, therefore it’s a Snollie Front Nose. Easy. Who should I write to implement this naming convention?

Just say it enough times and it’ll become fact.

I’ll run it past Oyola.

4 Likes

Check in with Bobby P while you’re at it.

1 Like

Best case scenario: Oyola endorses my campaign and Bobby P hates it just because he’s a contrarian. This triggers an outrageous tweeting spree from Bobby P, which gets picked up by Slap. Then everyone takes my side because Oyola is cooler than Puleo.

1 Like

Then something about cancelling and JJ when it hits SLAP for full authenticity for your movement.

Hmm. Not so sure.

It’s a fakie front tail.

Goes up to the ledge front side, if he does the same motion going forwards it’s a front tail.

Just because he lands in the back tail motion doesnt mean it’s a back tail, thats like saying a noseblunt on a rail is a noseslide because you land in a noseslide position.

1 Like

It’s how he comes out of the trick not how he goes in that counts.

It’s a backside tailslide as that’s the direction he’s sliding. Fronstide would be facing forward.

1 Like

@voodoo do you call flip fakies on a bank a fakie flip then?

@anon90826813 so a fs board should be renamed a bs board?

You have to factor in that his body is facing the wrong way yes but it’s still a backside tailslide regardless of what way he’s facing the ledge.

No sugar gang.

It’s not lol.

6 Likes

Explain to me why its backside then?

A backside tailslide you approach the ledge with your backside to it.
You dont call a sw backtail a switch ollie to fs noseslide because you lands in a fs nose position, its backside because you approaches the ledge backside.

You’ll have to argue the technicalities with the person who first landed one I guess.

download

4 Likes

Excellent keyboard warrior skills there.
Ignore my reasoning and insult me because you’ve nothing constructive to add to conversation.

Lol I’m only joking. You are wrong though. It’s a fakie ollie into a backside tailslide. Concatenated it’s a fakie backside tailslide. No more to add.

If he landed on the middle of his board it’s a fakie back lip. On the nose it’s a fakie back noseblunt. All back. No front.

2 Likes