Pointless Topics

Where the fuck were you between 1am and 4am last night when my son was hot molten ball of screaming lava.

5 Likes

That’s a thing of beauty.

Took one bottle off, the milk carton at the back, and it still works really well.
Closed all windows to the lounge and managed to shave a couple of degrees off the temperature while a gentle cool breeze blew around.

1 Like

Just dug a couple of holes to put some posts in to put a pergola up and in one hole about a foot down it opened up to the side. I put my arm in and couldn’t feel the bottom, couldn’t see either, just looked like a chasm. Quite exciting but also worrying, had visions of the floor giving way and disappearing like you see on news clips. Dug a bit more so I could reach right in and it seemed just a hollow tube like gap, went deeper than my whole arm but I could feel all the sides. I dug into clay so I just stuffed it full of that and hope that it’s just a random pocket in the clay. There are mines all under the whole local area but i’m sure they don’t come up that far to me, we are quite high up a hill.

Just read an article about the far right website bitchite that’s been flagged for disseminating hate.
The name rang a bell. Lo and behold that prick posting in the BLM thread shared a link from there in his first post.
Thanks for banning him.

3 Likes

Sounds like a lone wolf finding his echo chambers and failed dramatically here. Good riddance

Wouldn’t surprise me if he was across the websites in the BBC Documentary, he’d be the perfect gullible candidate to swallow the shit they spout .

2 Likes

heard their teaser track yesterday, awful. A mish mash of stolen ideas into a cold mess of a track. Really weak. Stick to the day job.

1 Like

Hahaha! Yeah I’m no fan either.

It’s my wife’s birthday on Tuesday. I need an emergency heartfelt present delivered here by then. Give me some ideas you absolute cunts.

https://www.etsy.com/market/funny_face_mask

Current

3 Likes

Yessssssss. She will fucking love that.

Might get her Video Days too.

4 Likes

This forum in two images

4 Likes

some kind of photo of your lot in a lovely frame that says “live, love, laugh” like all the other cunts

4 Likes

That’ll make a lovely companion to the huge gold stencil I have of that on my feature wall. :+1:

1 Like

Posting this here too can’t remember who said they were after DVD’s? These are free to whoever wants them but I don’t have the time to post individually- if someone could pick up the lot would be ideal or could post the lot I spose

1 Like

My sister bought a house last year with that written in gold script in massive letters on the kitchen wall, I actually think it ended up bringing the value down a bit

4 Likes

i genuinely thought the ‘live, love, laugh’ or whatever thing was a cliched joke. went to someone’s house last year and they had one of those pictures frames, it was by far the tackiest thing i’ve ever seen in my entire life

You also know that you’re negotiating with a cretin.

1 Like

Hosted using Digital Ocean